Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[BREEDJECTS] Own Tempo Rockruff for the Taking!
(Feb 11, 2018, 08:11 PM)0kamii Wrote: @Porvia 
@noobdogs123 
@Sweetstar2001 
@AustrianFart 
@Dova 
@TheShinySuicune

Hey, guys! I haven't forgotten about you all. I have all of your Rockruff, but the GTS seems to be a bit of a problem lately. Please PM me what time you can trade, and I'll organize trade times with you one at a time. I know you want these Rockruff, and I apologize for the delay, but sometimes the GTS is just a putrid, putrid place.

Hang in there! You'll get your Rockruff yet!

- 0kamii

@0kamii Around a bit ago someone wonder traded me a HA Rockruff so I don't need the Rockruff anymore but thank you for the givaway  Big Grin
Thx for the trade 0kami!! Heart
(Jan 29, 2018, 10:19 AM)0kamii Wrote: Hey, everybody! It's 0kamii, and I just got a Shiny Own Tempo Rockruff in my copy of Ultra Moon!

As such, I combed through the 100+ Rockruff I'd yet to release and plucked all the ones that had 31/31/31/X/31/31 and decided that instead of wasting them, I'd just give them away to all the people that want an Own Tempo Rockruff, missed the event, or just can't be bothered to breed one for themselves. I don't judge. If you'd like one, standard Amethyst 0mega giveaway rules apply, directions will be down below the Rockruff.

[Image: rockruff.png]
Rockruff @ (28 left in stock)
Ability: Own Tempo
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Jolly Nature
- Tackle
- Leer
- Fire Fang
- Thunder Fang

If you want one, follow these instructions:

1.) Fly to Hau'oli City
2.) Catch a Finneon
3.) Nickname it '0mega'
4.) Deposit it into the GTS for Rockruff (1 - 10)
5.) Leave a comment using this format:

[Image: finneon.png]
IGN:
Level of Finneon:
Poké Ball:
I have 30 Own Tempo Rockruff, so if you want one, scoop it up fast. I imagine they won't be here long. Also, if you want to reserve a Rockruff, let me know and I'll add it to the list below. Thanks so much for stopping everyone, and I hope y'all enjoy your Dusk form Lycanroc! Don't forget to rep too!

Battle onwards friends!

- 0kamii

Reservations:
@TheShinySuicune
@Dova 

hello
do you by any mean, still have one to trade?
I missed the event and my life feels so incomplete without a Dusk Form Lycanroc (XD), so if you still have one, please let me take care of it!

IGN: Aluna
Level of Finneon: 18
Poké Ball: Great Ball

and thank you very much~ Smile Smile <3
(Jan 29, 2018, 10:19 AM)0kamii Wrote: Hey, everybody! It's 0kamii, and I just got a Shiny Own Tempo Rockruff in my copy of Ultra Moon!

As such, I combed through the 100+ Rockruff I'd yet to release and plucked all the ones that had 31/31/31/X/31/31 and decided that instead of wasting them, I'd just give them away to all the people that want an Own Tempo Rockruff, missed the event, or just can't be bothered to breed one for themselves. I don't judge. If you'd like one, standard Amethyst 0mega giveaway rules apply, directions will be down below the Rockruff.

Jolly Nature
- Tackle
- Leer
- Fire Fang
- Thunder Fang

1.) Fly to Hau'oli City
2.) Catch a Finneon
3.) Nickname it '0mega'

IGN:
Level of Finneon:
Poké Ball:
I have 30 Own Tempo Rockruff, so if you want one, scoop it up fast. I imagine they won't be here long. Also, if you want to reserve a Rockruff, let me know and I'll add it to the list below. Thanks so much for stopping everyone, and I hope y'all enjoy your Dusk form Lycanroc! Don't forget to rep too!

Battle onwards friends!

- 0kamii

Reservations:
@TheShinySuicune
@Dova 

hello
do you by any mean, still have one to trade?
I missed the event and my life feels so incomplete without a Dusk Form Lycanroc (XD), so if you still have one, please let me take care of it!

IGN: Aluna

and thank you very much~ Smile Smile <3

Jolly Nature
- Tackle
- Leer
- Fire Fang
- Thunder Fang

1.) Fly to Hau'oli City
2.) Catch a Finneon
3.) Nickname it '0mega'

IGN:
Level of Finneon:
Poké Ball:

Battle onwards friends!

- 0kamii

Reservations:
@TheShinySuicune
@Dova 

Idk if this is still going on, but I'd really enjoy a rockruff since I missed the event :/
Thanks a lot in advance!

IGN: Lesu
Level of Finneon: 30
Due to number of requests I've gotten for Own Tempo Rockruff regarding this thread since its closing, I'm going to be reopening this thread so that all those who wish to gain an Own Tempo Rockruff can deposit one here without having to PM me directly.

The same format follows, so please be considerate, and don't get impatient if I don't trade with you right away! I'm only one person, after all!

Good to be back!

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Jolly Nature
- Tackle
- Leer
- Fire Fang
- Thunder Fang

1.) Fly to Hau'oli City
2.) Catch a Finneon
3.) Nickname it '0mega'

IGN:
Level of Finneon:
Poké Ball:

Battle onwards friends!

- 0kamii

Reservations:
@TheShinySuicune
@Dova
Hi. Would really appreciate the trade. Thanks in advance!

IGN: KURT◇
Poké Ball: Dive Ball

Jolly Nature
- Tackle
- Leer
- Fire Fang
- Thunder Fang

1.) Fly to Hau'oli City
2.) Catch a Finneon
3.) Nickname it '0mega'

IGN:
Level of Finneon:
Poké Ball:

Battle onwards friends!

- 0kamii

Reservations:
@TheShinySuicune
@Dova 

ello would love a own tempo rockruff aswell :>
IGN: Sihark
Level of Finneon: 15
Poké Ball: Dive Ball
@WhiteSoul Please redeposit, it got sniped.
@Sihark Sent. Enjoy! Big Grin

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

(Apr 29, 2018, 06:19 PM)0kamii Wrote: @WhiteSoul Please redeposit, it got sniped.
@Sihark Sent. Enjoy! Big Grin

- 0kamii

thanks <3