Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[BUILD SUBMISSION] A team for every mega!!!!
Hey guys, I'm going to do the ultimate Challenge. Recently ive been in a slump of team building and on artist's block or something like that. Kappa Getting to the point I want to challenge myself and make a team for every new Mega the only problem is I cant do that alone. So please submit a build for every mega and support for it. Please dont make it 252/252/4 make it a little complex or dont its me asking you for help all in all. So thank you for the builds and have a nice day. Smile
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
I can't imagine you without a rain team! :P I'll post some this evening
#TeamForum

(Feb 26, 2015, 05:12 AM)MudkipLegend Wrote: Hey guys, I'm going to do the ultimate Challenge. Recently ive been in a slump of team building and on artist's block or something like that. Kappa Getting to the point I want to challenge myself and make a team for every new Mega the only problem is I cant do that alone. So please submit a build for every mega and support for it. Please dont make it 252/252/4 make it a little complex or dont its me asking you for help all in all. So thank you for the builds and have a nice day. Smile

Sooo, I'm starting of with mega Kang I guess kappa

Kangaskhan (F) @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 116 HP / 244 Atk / 4 Def / 20 SpD / 124 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Low Kick
- Double-Edge
- Sucker Punch
Audino-Mega @ Audinite
Ability: Healer
Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP / 228 Def / 28 SpD
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Draining Kiss
- Flamethrower
- Protect

KappaHD
Guys, we can't forget about Ray Rizzo's mawile doee

Mawile @ Mawilite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 52 Atk / 4 Def / 180 SDef / 20 Spd
Careful Nature
– Play Rough
– Iron Head
– Sucker Punch
– Protect
Mega camerupt Heart

Camerupt @Cameruptite
Quite
Iv's: 0 speed
EV's 252 HP, 252 sp attack, That's what you want m8's

- Heat wave
- earth power
- protect
- ancient power/flash cannon
Mega metagross bruh

Metagross @metagrossite
Clear body
Ev's 156 hp 156 attack 196 speed
iron head
zen headbut aka (Aaron) Zheng headbut
protect
ice punch
Salamence-Mega @Salamencite
Ability: Intimidate/Aerilate
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 20 HP / 196 Atk / 4 Def / 60 SpD / 228 Spe
Moveset:
Double-Edge
Earthquake
Dragon Dance/Roost
Protect

This ev spread upon after mega evolution allows Mega Salamence to take unboosted/unSTAB Ice Beams from neutral Suicune with 116 spA Evs or less all the time. Since Mega Salamence is ready fast at 120 base speed, you can cut a bit of speed to ensure it still outspeed max speed Thundurus or neutral Choice Scarf Politoed. Everything else is dumped into attack.
im so happy im seeing all these responses! Im really looking for the New Megas and will be building a team around everyone of them on pokemon showdown and will post the links of all the best battles! I will do at least 10 with each team so I can showcase them all! Thanks for posting :D
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
(Feb 26, 2015, 10:42 AM)MudkipLegend Wrote: im so happy im seeing all these responses! Im really looking for the New Megas and will be building a team around everyone of them on pokemon showdown and will post the links of all the best battles! I will do at least 10 with each team so I can showcase them all! Thanks for posting :D

No problem mr. Mudkip Cool