Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[BUILD SUBMISSION] Please Answer On This Thread So I Know If My Team Is Ok
Dusknoir's ev spread: 252Attk, 128Def and Sp.Def. Move spread: TrickRoom, ShadowSneak, Will-O-Wisp and HP Dark, Item is a Quick Claw

Donphan's ev spread: 248Hp, 252Attk, 8Sp.Def. Move spread: Ice Shard, EQ, Rock Slide and T-Fang and a Assault Vest.

Infernape's ev spread: 4Hp, 252Attk, 252Speed. Move spread: Close Combat, Mach Punch, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, and the item is a focus sash!

M-Sharpedo's ev spread: 252Attk, 25Speed, 4Sp.Attk. Move spread: Waterfall, Ice Fang, Crunch and Protect, and the item is Sharpedonite

Absol's ev spread: 252Attk, 252Speed, 4Sp.Def. Move spread: Night Slash, Knock Off, Aerial Ace and Psycho Cut, and the item is a Lum Berry

Crobat's ev spread: 252Sp.Attk, 252Speed, 4Hp. Move spread: Air Slash, Sludge Bomb, Hidden Power Ground, Heat Wave, and the item is an Expert Belt!
Try posting the pokes in showdown format so it's easier to read for others. http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/teambuilder
crobat is best used as a physical attacker
#TeamForum

The team has one problem with it and its dusknor has trick room. Four out of six have speed ev's in them and are pretty fast already and trick room makes the slowest pokemon move first. I would replace with brick break, confusion ray or EQ. But other then that, the team looks really good. And if i'm sounding like a jerk, i'm not trying to but i hope your team comes out well.
A legend fallen from grace.
Dusknoir @ Leftovers
Ability: Frisk
Level: 50
EVs: 244 HP / 252 Def / 12 SpD
Impish Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Shadow Sneak
- Will-O-Wisp
- Rest
- Infestation

Donphan @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 116 Atk / 140 Def
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Knock Off

Sharpedo-Mega @ Sharpedonite
Ability: Strong Jaw
EVs: 12 HP / 252 Atk / 244 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Waterfall
- Ice Fang
- Crunch

Infernape @ Focus Sash
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Close Combat
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn

Crobat @ Black Sludge
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 244 HP / 68 Def / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Cross Poison
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- U-turn

Lanturn @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Scald

Now to discuss.

Firstly, your Dusknoir doesn't need Trick Room and to make things worse, if Dusknoir gets fainted after setting it up, the rest of your team could be at a disadvantage  since it mostly comprises of fast sweepers that get fainted easily.

Assault Vest Donphan isn't all that great seeing as how it has no viable resistance against any special attacker nor does it have a good special defense stat to begin with. Also the lack of recovery moves makes any strong hitter push it out the way with no issue.

The Infernape set is great, however, the set you are running is better used with a Life Orb.

Absol only adds another Fairy, Bug and Fighting weakness which would force it to switch out very often due to its poor speed stat and bulk.

Special Attacking Crobat is good and all but the set you plan to run has very little helpful type coverage and a base 70 special attack stat is generally going to require for you to run Nasty Plot which leaves you with three moves.

The changes I made to your movesets, EV spreads and natures serve the purpose of covering all the weak spots of your team. Before, your team had a weak spot to Fairy, Water and Flying attacks which are very common but now they have been dealt with so it is possible to make more safe switches.
[Insert signature here]