Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[BUILD SUBMISSION] I make good competitive teams.
Hi. Im very good making teams and I´m bored so I can make you one.
Just tell me wich pokemons are you disposed to use and for what kind of use (Mono-team, Competitive, Smogon, VCG, etc).
Reply here if you are interested.
Can you make me a sandstorm team with common sand stormers like T-tar and garchomp for VGC
(Oct 12, 2015, 04:11 PM)macman427 Wrote: Can you make me a sandstorm team with common sand stormers like T-tar and garchomp

Okay just give me 15 or 20 minutes
Could you make a VGC team based around a Rain core of Specs Surf Politoed, Gastrodon and Ludicolo. It would be cool to see where you take it. I was thinking of having a trick room mode to take advantage of Gastrodon and Politoed's Mediocre/Bad speed, but that's just one idea.
Hey everybody Im studying for an exam so I will reply in 1 or 1 and a half hours
Eatable_Cactus_2002, Review of your current team.
1. Lack of usefull held items, and you had dual megas, no life orbs, no choice items, no sitrus or even leftovers.
2. No coverage what so ever. That's why i was sweeping from turn 1.
3. No protect on ANYONE, This is VGC you need protect.
4. On your charizard consider putting both heave wave AND overheat incase they have wide guard aegislash.
5. I'll say it again, never dual mega. you need those held items to put in alot of work.
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
(Oct 12, 2015, 04:11 PM)macman427 Wrote: Can you make me a sandstorm team with common sand stormers like T-tar and garchomp

Mega-Tyranitar
Garchomp
Landorus
Excadrill
Hippowdon
Klefki
(Oct 12, 2015, 04:44 PM)Eatable_Cactus_2002 Wrote:

Mega-Tyranitar
Garchomp
Landorus
Excadrill
Hippowdon
Klefki

No coverage here,
Garchomp, tyranitar, Mixed megamence, Azumarill, Amoonguss, and Aegislash is a more solid team,and that took me 2 min to think of.
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
(Oct 12, 2015, 04:19 PM)RebornFX Wrote: Could you make a VGC team based around a Rain core of Specs Surf Politoed, Gastrodon and Ludicolo. It would be cool to see where you take it. I was thinking of having a trick room mode to take advantage of Gastrodon and Politoed's Mediocre/Bad speed, but that's just one idea.

Kingdra
Politoed
Gastrodon
Ludicolo
M-Magnetric
Gyrados (Ice fang, Fire fang, etc)
Please elaborate on these teams more, you seem to be just throwing random pokemon together that you think go well with one another. Can we also have spreads, usages, or anything from these teams? And simply saying that youre good at team building doesnt make you good, because judging by the suggestion you have given people, youre pretty bad at it.
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug