Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

help with my new team
Could anyone help with three poke for my team I am leading with mega kang jolly the moves are sucker punch return fakeout and don't know if I should get rid of power up punch next I have an adament telonflame galewings moves are sword dance flame charge roost brave bird item is choice band and last I've got is milotic modest competitive item is assult vest moves are ice beam scald dragon pulse thinking of last moves and. Does anyone have any idea for the last three this would help big time
Dragon pulse covers only dragon, Ice beam covers most dragons and landorus for 4x damage, so get rid of Dragon pulse.
Icy wind to lower opponents speed is nice.
If you switch assault west for leftovers you can have recover.
Pair up your milotic with a prankster meowstic w charm to get milotics Sattack to rise.
(Feb 1, 2015, 04:38 AM)Max99 Wrote: Dragon pulse covers only dragon, Ice beam covers most dragons and landorus for 4x damage, so get rid of Dragon pulse.
Icy wind to lower opponents speed is nice.
If you switch assault west for leftovers you can have recover.
Pair up your milotic with a prankster meowstic w charm to get milotics Sattack to rise.
I will get to work with the meowstic what moveset would be good for it and my milotic ev spread is 252 HP / 28 Def / 160 SpA / 64 SpD / 4 Spe taking off vest and puting leftovers would I still be. Abit bulking
For the milotic and meowstic combo I am going to do i will put 252 HP, 130 Def and 126 In Sdef(on meowstic).
For the moves on meowstic I will probably have charm, thunder wave, heal bell and then I think that I will have Quick guard.
(Feb 1, 2015, 06:43 AM)Max99 Wrote: For the milotic and meowstic combo I am going to do i will put 252 HP, 130 Def and 126 In Sdef(on meowstic).
For the moves on meowstic I will probably have charm, thunder wave, heal bell and then I think that I will have Quick guard.

Thanks for the help Smile
Why do you have swords dance on a banded pokemon? You should probably run flare blitz instead
Your welcome, and eckley is right, for that talonflame set you should have an another item(like life orb) also consider to switch flame charge for flare blitz, most of the time, brave bird is the best choice, flare blitz is just a coverage for steel and ice types.