Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] Need suggestions/feedback on my Team
I dont have much experience on building a competitive team, so i would like some feedback/suggestions on my team. I really would appreciate any advice you guys can give me.

Here is my Team at this time:

Mawile @ Mawilite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 52 Atk / 4 Def / 180 SpD / 20 Spe
Careful Nature
- Play Rough
- Protect
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch

Suicune @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 232 HP / 84 Atk / 112 SpA / 80 Spe
Bold Nature
- Tailwind
- Scald
- Icy Wind
- Snarl

Sableye @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
- Fake Out
- Dark Pulse

Bisharp @ Focus Sash
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch
- Protect

Rotom-Heat @ Chesto Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 44 Def / 60 SpA / 148 SpD / 4 Spe
- Rest
- Thunderbolt
- Overheat
- Thunder Wave

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Superpower
- Knock Off
I'll post a quick note for every set.

M-Mawile: moves are OK. However every attack point you don't invest counts as two because of Huge Power, so if you want to invest on bulk you won't get many OKHO that M-Mawile should get.

Suicune: moves are OK. The Atk investment is nonsence, maybe you wanted those 84 evs into defense? Just correct it. You should also motivate the reason for those 80 Spe EVs because i don't know what you want to outspeed if you already have a Tailwind on your side.

Sableye: moves except for Dark Pulse are OK. Without a Calm Mind set, Dark Pulse will not deal a good amount of damage. Foul Play is the best choice in this case. EVs do have their reason here.

Bisharp: everything is OK.

Rotom-Heat: there's no nature, but i would suggest to run a Modest nature anyway because you have to get some OHKO with Overheat. ChestoRest is very occasional but you can't run Sitrus or Leftovers, so that Life Orb is the only last option, with Protect instead of Rest of course.

Landorus-T: moves are OK. 252Atk/252Spe if using a Choice Scarf are recommended.

Overall: 6/10
Your team does not need a Tailwind except for Bisharp (Mawile and Sableye are too slow, LandT is already Scarfed, while Suicune and Rotom-H can't offer a great offensive pressure even with x2 speed). Sableye is a slow Fake Out user and one of the slowest Prankster Taunters, i don't like it as much as in 2014.
This team can become a 8/10 Rain team if you just replace Suicune for Politoed and Ludicolo for Sableye, otherwise you will need to change a lot.
As a follow-up to what GMX suggested, I suggest running Recover over Fake Out on Sableye. You can consider running Suicune with Hail to break Sun and Rain teams instead of Tailwind since Tailwind it won't be as helpful to your team. You are going to need to run Protect on your Rotom because moves like Rock Slide and Scald are very common and have a potential to 1HKO.
[Insert signature here]