Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[BUILD SUBMISSION] kingdra special attacker VGC
http://www.google.co.in/imgres?imgurl=ht...LMAs(SORRY I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO POST AN IMAGE!)

kingdra(critdra)@Razor claw
nature:modest
ability : sniper(moves are powered up if they are critical hits)
iv's:missing attack or perfect
ev's:252sp.attack,252speed,4def

moves
-focus energy
-ice beam/hp fire
-draco meteor
-hydro pump

summary
this kingdra is off the hook!use focus energy then whichever moves you use become critical hits and pair that up with sniper then you are going to get any pokemon in the red area or KO it.i used it many times and sometimes it is difficult to get the focus eergy setup but i got a solution for that too!my partner is scizor!scizor will have focus energy and baton pass.first turn use focus energy on scizor then baton pass onto kingdra.you can replace focus energy on kingdra if you are running a scizor.
Scope Lens instead of Razor Claw allows you to reach +3 stage after a Focus Energy, which is the 100% critical hit stage in Gen VI.

It is hard to set up in VGC since Kingdra is slow, but it can work in singles where you can set up an Agility too and start to sweep a lot of things.
Razor Claw has the same effect as Scope Lens @GMX. This 252/252 EV spread isn't going to cut it since it doesn't take advantage of Kingdra's bulk plus Kingdra is in a lower speed tier meaning that it would die before getting to attack anyways. Baton passing isn't a good idea in VGC since your team is under constant pressure.

It would also help if you had giving us some team mates we could use with Kingdra in VGC.
[Insert signature here]
(Mar 21, 2015, 04:37 AM)Marcusube Wrote: Razor Claw has the same effect as Scope Lens @GMX. This 252/252 EV spread isn't going to cut it since it doesn't take advantage of Kingdra's bulk plus Kingdra is in a lower speed tier meaning that it would die before getting to attack anyways. Baton passing isn't a good idea in VGC since your team is under constant pressure.

It would also help if you had giving us some team mates we could use with Kingdra in VGC.

LOL i didn't really remember that, sorry Blush