Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Barrel O' Beldum
(Jan 29, 2016, 01:49 AM)Vohras Wrote: I've recently been breeding Beldum in an attempt to get a shiny one, and that has left me with a hefty surplus of them. Rather than just trash them all, I thought I'd give them to you all in the hopes of saving you a bit of time! They are all Max IVs in HP, Attack, Def, Sp.Def, and Speed. Jolly as well. I'll be sending them out through the GTS. If you are interested in one, just post below with the following format:

IGN Michael
Pokemon Deposited:Psyduck
Level: 27
Beldum Nickname?: Beldum
IGN: Enrique
Pokemon Deposited: Whismur
Level: 1
Beldum Nickname: No Nickname
Ign: Chris
Pokemon Deposited: Ralts (Jane Doe)
Pokemon Level: 3
Pokemon gender: female
Beldum nickname: no nickname
Beldum delivered to CSquared and Eugenio. Michael, your psyduck was sniped. Let me know if you want to put another pokemon up.
Gracias mi amigo
(Jan 29, 2016, 01:49 AM)Vohras Wrote: I've recently been breeding Beldum in an attempt to get a shiny one, and that has left me with a hefty surplus of them. Rather than just trash them all, I thought I'd give them to you all in the hopes of saving you a bit of time! They are all Max IVs in HP, Attack, Def, Sp.Def, and Speed. Jolly as well. I'll be sending them out through the GTS. If you are interested in one, just post below with the following format:

IGN: Michael
Pokemon Deposited: Drifloon
Level: 45
Beldum Nickname?: Beldum
Beldum Sent.
IGN:Ahras
Pokemon deposited:Seviper
Level:30
Beldum Nickname: None

Edit: Someone took the Seviper, so here's a new one

IGN:Ahras
Pokemon deposited: Zangoose