Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Best Moveset 4 Milotic?
Hey guys, I just caught my shiny feebas, and am curious how to train it.

I'm thinking
-252 Sp. ATK
-252 HP
-4 Speed

And the moveset
-Scald
-Ice Beam
-Recover
-Toxic

Opinions?
Singles
BTW U stil giving out Dittos?
Best is a matter of match-ups, Scald/Ice beam/Protect/Recover with competitive while holding a wacan/sitrus berry is very nice for doubles at least.
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
Really it depends on what role you need Milotic for. The most common set is a physically defensive set with max HP and Defence with a Bold nature. This EV spread evens up both of your defences allowing you to take hits from both sides and better check the physical fire types in the UU tier like Infernape, Darmanitan and Entei. They usually carry Dragon Tail or Haze to prevent setup sweepers, with Dragon Tail to still allow Milotic to phaze enemies out while Taunted and to rack up entry hazard damage and Haze to beat Substitute setup sweepers like SubCM Cresselia. Toxic is generally not used as Milotic will often be fishing for burns with Scald which is often the preferred status to inflict on your opponent.

But that's not necessarily the best option. You can use a more offensive spread if that's what your team needs.
Water gun so you don't miss hydro pump.
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
moves
Dragon breath
double edge
coil
psych up
ability cute charm
item dragon fang
docile nature
you need at least 64 speed to outspeed dunsparce
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
Mine has :

Scald