Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

HERROOO!!!!!
Tongue 
WHAT IS UP WORLD!
yeah...... even though I registered a while ago, never got around to posting anything on here actually....
but hi hello lovely lovely people!   Heart
for those who are new here as well my name is Vanessa! but everyone on twitch may call me Nessie ^.^/ I'm an avid lover of DeadMau5 (hence the name) and Pokemon ( well DUH! then why would i be here  kappa )   
came across Justin's twitch channel just about a week after i was released from being in the hospital for about a good week from serious health issues...  ( don't worry everything is a-okay with me...now. and no it wasn't anything mentally wrong with me either  :P ) and it was then on the release day of Pokemon X&Y that i stumbled up this epic group just back when Justin had only a few thousand followers.... waaay before he got partnered ( yeah true OG son! Wink )  
but anyways over the course of this insane year and a half I've been very happy to be accepted into this amazing community where i can be free to talk about anything and everything Pokemon , smash and all the latest in video games and other fun things!

And as far as what to plan on posting here will vary from several Pokemon builds to basically anything of what comes to mind!
don't be afraid to come chat along with me either! were all friends here! Heart  Heart  Heart
Welcome Nessie Smile
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
Welcome!
#TeamForum

Hullo! ^.^/
Welcome at last to the active side of the site Kappa
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

(Jan 30, 2015, 05:41 PM)Evyii Wrote: Hullo! ^.^/
Welcome at last to the active side of the site Kappa

LMFAOOOOOO
Welcome nessie :D
Hello :D welcome to the site!
Hey nessie :D, welcome to the forums
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Hi :D