Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Box of Lvl 1 Larvitars
I have a box full of a level 1 Larvitars all ranging from 3-5 perfect IVs. If you want one it will be drawn at random. You can ask for multiple but please be considerate of others. I also have a 6IV Honedge for giveaway
(Jun 11, 2015, 09:47 AM)DJSingleTone Wrote: I have a box full of a level 1 Larvitars all ranging from 3-5 perfect IVs. If you want one it will be drawn at random. You can ask for multiple but please be considerate of others. I also have a 6IV Honedge for giveaway

I would like a Larvitar! My information is at the side.
I still have a lot left if anyone wants any
I would also like a larvitar. Thanks in advance.
(Jun 13, 2015, 07:02 AM)Arctero Wrote: I would also like a larvitar. Thanks in advance.

When are you going to be online?
probably tomorrow afternoon, I'll tell you the specific time later.
(Jun 11, 2015, 09:47 AM)DJSingleTone Wrote: I have a box full of a level 1 Larvitars all ranging from 3-5 perfect IVs. If you want one it will be drawn at random. You can ask for multiple but please be considerate of others. I also have a 6IV Honedge for giveaway
Would i be able to get 2 larvitars or the honeedge
(Jun 23, 2015, 04:33 AM)Shadowdragon_69 Wrote:
Would i be able to get 2 larvitars or the honeedge

The Honedge has been traded, but you can have the Larvitars
Any chance you still have a larvitar laying around?
(Jun 23, 2015, 03:03 PM)shloc Wrote: Any chance you still have a larvitar laying around?

I have a lot left, how many would you like?