Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] ♀ Moon Ball Gastly/Haunter/Gengar
Heyo everyone, just looking for a female Gastly,Haunter, or Gengar in a Moon Ball Smile Here's what I have to offer:

Moon Ball Oddish (♀)
Moon Ball Lapras (♀)
Heavy Ball Vulpix (♀)
Dream Ball Timburr (♀)
Dream Ball Pachirisu (♀)
Feel free to post your favorite Pokémon FanArt here ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩
i have one i can give you for lapris
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
@BoneheadMarowak I also have one I can breed you, I'd love the Oddish <3
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Oh wow, thank you both @Sharkfang2193 , @"MistressGlaceon" !  :D Just have to breed them and I'll trade ya both if you'd like!
(Oct 13, 2016, 07:38 PM)BoneheadMarowak Wrote: Oh wow, thank you both @Sharkfang2193 , @"MistressGlaceon" !  :D Just have to breed them and I'll trade ya both if you'd like!

Awesome! I'll breed the Gastly now! :>
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
(Oct 13, 2016, 07:38 PM)BoneheadMarowak Wrote: Oh wow, thank you both @Sharkfang2193 , @"MistressGlaceon" !  :D Just have to breed them and I'll trade ya both if you'd like!

im ready anytime
@"MistressGlaceon" Sounds good! Just added ya, so I'm ready when you are!  :D

@Sharkfang2193 Just gotta breed a Lapras for ya real quick and I'll let ya know as soon as it's ready! Smile
(Oct 13, 2016, 07:48 PM)BoneheadMarowak Wrote: @"MistressGlaceon" Sounds good! Just added ya, so I'm ready when you are!  :D

@Sharkfang2193 Just gotta breed a Lapras for ya real quick and I'll let ya know as soon as it's ready! Smile

@BoneheadMarowak Adding you now Smile btw the Gastly is 5Iv. Also are you looking for anything else? I'd love a Timburr and Pachirisu <3

uwu i can hacku
@"MistressGlaceon" Sweet, hopping online now and thank ya!  Smile  Would ya happen to have a female Pumpkaboo/Gourgeist/ Sudowoodo in any bank balls? Or a female Larvitar in a friend ball? (Only because the markings on its stomach when it's a T-Tar are similar to the pokeball)

If ya do, I'd just have to breed the Timburr and Pachirisu real quick
(Oct 13, 2016, 07:48 PM)BoneheadMarowak Wrote: @"MistressGlaceon" Sounds good! Just added ya, so I'm ready when you are!  :D

i have a shinx in a rare fast ball i can give for the vulpix