Poll: What should the guild distribute next?
This poll is closed.
Dragon-Types
54.55%
12 54.55%
Pikachu Clones
22.73%
5 22.73%
Hidden Ability Starters
22.73%
5 22.73%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Amethyst 0mega Presents: BR Fossil Pokémon Giveaway!
So happy to do a giveaway! Ready to send of my turtle & bird (one flies, and the other never dies)!
Also, voting for the Starters. I'm gonna give away an HA Squirtle or my name isn't RetroTyphlosion!
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
@Aqua The Sightseeing Feminist Your Bastiodon has been sent. I hope it and Rampardos get along!

@AzzurrinoVGC Sent. I see you have VGC in your name. Be sure to let us know if Aerodactyl becomes useful!

@Arderico Sent. Enjoy!

@Rincell a soret e stammappost. Sent. Enjoy the fossil pokémon! Big Grin

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

@Reis As promised, your Rampardos is finally on its way. Enjoy! Wink

- 0kamii

@0kamii 
Scuse me, but I'd like a Carracosta.
My IGN is Levi.
Thanks in advance.

@RetroTyphlosion Yeah, I think you can handle that one, Retro. Wink

- 0kamii

(Jun 20, 2017, 07:39 AM)0kamii Wrote: @RetroTyphlosion Yeah, I think you can handle that one, Retro. Wink

- 0kamii
@0kamii Okay, fiiiiiine..... but in all honesty, could I reserve the three Pokemon that you have? If it's not too weird, I would like one.

I'm so happy to see how well this turned out! By the looks of it, it'll be Dragons for the next event, so that's something to look forward to! Great job team, I'm glad I was able to take part in something so cool, it was a lot of fun  Smile

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
(Jun 20, 2017, 07:45 AM)ScottyThunder Wrote: I'm so happy to see how well this turned out! By the looks of it, it'll be Dragons for the next event, so that's something to look forward to! Great job team, I'm glad I was able to take part in something so cool, it was a lot of fun  Smile

@ScottyThunder Oooh, that's gonna be hard.... I don't wanna breed stuff that has a million steps! By the way, which Pokemon did you breed again?

(Jun 20, 2017, 07:46 AM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote:
(Jun 20, 2017, 07:45 AM)ScottyThunder Wrote: I'm so happy to see how well this turned out! By the looks of it, it'll be Dragons for the next event, so that's something to look forward to! Great job team, I'm glad I was able to take part in something so cool, it was a lot of fun  Smile

@ScottyThunder Oooh, that's gonna be hard.... I don't wanna breed stuff that has a million steps! By the way, which Pokemon did you breed again?

I know, it's gonna be a drag, too bad we don't have that hatching O power anymore! I did the Rampardos, I've got like 3 boxes of breedjects now XD

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
@RetroTyphlosion I guess if you really wanted one, I could let that slide. But try not to take all three. We bred them for the people, not for indulgence. After all, we can probably just breed new ones for ourselves. But anyway, I guess you want a Rampardos?

- 0kamii