Poll: What should the guild distribute next?
This poll is closed.
Dragon-Types
54.55%
12 54.55%
Pikachu Clones
22.73%
5 22.73%
Hidden Ability Starters
22.73%
5 22.73%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Amethyst 0mega Presents: BR Fossil Pokémon Giveaway!
Hello there,  Big Grin

Deposited : 0mega (Finneon) Lv. 1 male
Requested : Archeops

I figured my fave fossil needs some love as well  Tongue

Thanks in advance
Mawr
@Aqua The Sightseeing Feminist Hey, Aqua. RetroTyphlosion isn't online right now and won't be for a few hours yet. I hope this isn't an inconvenience to you. He'll have your Carracosta sent out ASAP.

Same to you, @FireTaco. Retro will send out that Archeops ASAP. Just hang in there for a while and he'll distribute it to you with due celerity.

Also, if anyone knows who has the IGN of Sophia, they want a Rampardos, but I can't send it out unless they make a comment here. Those were the rules. We've got to stick to them. Okay?

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Its okay @0kamii. I'll just wait for it instead. No need to worry.
To @FireTaco and @Aqua The Sightseeing Feminist ,
A have run into a problem, and your Pokémon may take a while. 
I will try to get them to you by tomorrow, but I can't make any promises.
Thank you for understanding.

-RetroTyphlosion
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
Yeah sure thing man, do what you need to do.  Hope you get everything sorted out.  Smile
Mawr
@FireTaco @Aqua The Sightseeing Feminist I'm sorry once again. I feel like an awful person, which I probably am.

Hey, @FireTaco! I sent out your Archeops. I apologize for the delay, and I hope you love him. I added a special egg move just to show you how important users like you are to Amethyst 0mega. Enjoy your favorite fossil! Big Grin

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

I want to thank both of you, it seems like it has been a hetic night for both of you.  Thank also for the great pokemon Big Grin .   Have a good night both of you.
Mawr
(Jun 20, 2017, 08:11 PM)FireTaco Wrote: I want to thank both of you, it seems like it has been a hetic night for both of you.  Thank also for the great pokemon Big Grin .   Have a good night both of you.

@FireTaco Thank you so much for understanding, believe me, I feel like an awful person for this.... anyway, glad it's okay with you. By the way, what do you like about Archeops?

I'm glad you asked.  Archeops has been my fav fossil pokemon ever since it has been introduced in Gen 5.  I love its design and it is I feel Areodactyl was missing.  Its stats as a attacker made it a great member of my team.  Even though it's ability was bad I found some ways to get around it with moves like roost and worry seed.  Overall, it just made my time in Unova a lot more fun and I have been trying to get a shiny one just to say I have it XD.
Mawr