Poll: What should the guild distribute next?
This poll is closed.
Dragon-Types
54.55%
12 54.55%
Pikachu Clones
22.73%
5 22.73%
Hidden Ability Starters
22.73%
5 22.73%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Amethyst 0mega Presents: BR Fossil Pokémon Giveaway!
I deposited a lvl 17 finneon nicknamed omega its male for a bastiodon ign is hawkeye
Excuse me @RetroTyphlosion but where is my carracosta? Its okay if you delay for a bit but im just wondering when will you likely send it to me. I'll be waiting Smile
@Darkpower Hey, Darkpower! I appreciate the enthusiasm, but unfortunately our last Bastiodon has already been sent out. Sorry. Sad However, I have good news for you. We are a breeding guild after all, so if you'd like to request that one of our members breed a Shieldon to your specifications, we'd be more than happy to do so. That's what we're all about. Just send one of our members the specifics and we'll whip it right up. We can't promise it'll be EV trained or leveled to 50, but it will be IV bred with the right nature and have pokérus. That much we can promise! Big Grin

Yeah, @Aqua The Sightseeing Feminist, I'm going to have to check on that. Retro should've sent it off by now. If he doesn't sent it to you by tomorrow, I'll breed you a custom Tirtouga, on me. Sorry for the delay, not sure what the problem is. Undecided

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

He hasn't sent it yet and i returned my finneon to the pc. Its okay though. I'll just participate on your giveaways next time Smile