Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Available for Commissions
hey guys I am now open for commissions. i can prduce the following
-single pokemon
-teams
-shiny
-legendaries
-teams for tournaments

you have complete say on what you want, and what they have. if i do not have the pokemon you want i can refer you to someone who does. all the pokemon i produce are 100% legit. either caught in the wild or hatched from an egg. if you request a legendary please understand if i do not have one at the time but i will inform you when i have one available. all the pokemon i make for commision are by default raised to level 100. and a nature of calm or timid. 

Single Pokemon request

i have a few "rules" on the single pokemon i make.
1.) they will NOT come with any hold items. unless specified BEFORE the commission is finalized
2.) you will receive only 1 pokemon. unless you commission more BEFORE the commission is finalized
3.) you are NOT garrenteed a shiny pokemon. if the pokemon you commission i either catch or hatch happens to be shiny, i will inform you and let you decide if you want it or not. only if this happens at random will you recieve a shiny without specifing before hand. if you want one go to the shiny section of this post.
4.) DO NOT SCAM. if you think you can scam me out of a pokemon. try again. i have a zero tolerance for it and hope i dont have to deal with it in this community.
5.) if for some reason you want to back out of a commission or offer a different pokemon in return. contact me immedently.

these are the rules for my single pokemon commissions. i dont find them unreasonable or outragous. if you want to have a three pokemon or more commission i will have to kindly ask you to refer to my team commission section. thank you

Team Commissions

ok for you to qualify under the team section a commission of three or more pokemon will have to be made. these deals will come at a higher cost if you will. 
1.) these commissions will naturally just take alittle longer than others. my normally time frame for three pokemon to get to level 100 is around 2-4 days if not sooner. (if i need more time i will ALWAYS contact you and let you know and offer a free gift as compisation.)
2.)for a team of 5-6 i will by defualt get them to lvl 75. unless you request a higher level. these teams take me around 5-7 days to fully complete.
3.) these pokemon will not have hold items unless speficied.
4.) if you want a shiny on your team or have a team of shiny pokemon the time scale will be un determined based on how many you want and if they are required anything specific. 
 ok guys if you want a team with VERY specific move sets, hold items, iv's, and thier hidden abilities please! go to the tournament team section and refer to that before contacting me.

Shiny

this is the section im assuming that will get the most read throughs so i will keep it breif. as everyone should know shinys are a pain to get but are worth the effort. even more so when they are what we want. now my shiny pokemon are some very simple rules.
1.) you have to be ok with the trade and i have to approve the trade.
2.) they can take anywhere from 1 day to a week depending on what shiny you want. 
3.) by default i will give you the shiny the way i got it. if i hatched it guess what. you sir have a lvl 1 shiny pokemon. if i catch it, you get the level it was caught at. IF you want say a froakie at lvl 50. you are getting a froakie. not a greninga. a froakie. BE EXTREMELY specific. i will ask you very specifically what you want. if you say yes dont be mad at me if you wanted something else. i am here to give you what you asked for. 
4.) this is not the section you should be in if you are looking for any kind of legendary pokemon. 

shiny pokemon will 9 times out a 10 run you a pokemon i want or need for future breeding and commissions.

Legendary Pokemon

my thing with legendary pokemon. i dont always have alot of legendary pokemon and there are a straight few i will not part ways with. i can not ever garrentee i will have exactly what you are looking for. if i have something that MAY work for you i will offer it. but please remember these are legendary pokemon, dont offer me some bs pokemon for them. be smart with your trade offer. if you are requesting a shaymin, dont offer a zigzagoon. i wont reply or take you serious.

Teams for Tournaments

now this sectionis where i know i will have the least amount of issues with. because if you are looking for a good team, you will know what you want. if you want to commission a team for competetive battling i will help you build the team to make it as flawless as humanly possible. 
1.)these commissions will take me a while. i always take a week to level them and make sure that it functions well. 
2.) by default these pokemon will have a hold item you MUST specify.
3.) they will all be level 100
4.) they will have thier hidden ability.
5.) i can garrantee they are 100% legit and not cheated in or hacked into the game.
6.) these commissions i take seriously and will work with you on an even trade.

---------------

ok guys thats it for commissions any questions or requests pm me or comment on the pages saying " COMP!" and the section you wish you commission from. i really hope i am able to make everyone who commissions a pokemon is happy with the end result. just remember this is my effort and energy going into it. dont be afraid to ask. ok guys it is offical im now fully open for commissions
@grimmlock1399

I would like to commission two Pokémon from you. They are Roggenrola and Porygon, none of which should be trained in EVs or Leveled up.

Porygon should be Sassy Nature (0 IVs in Speed and Attack), while Roggenrola should be Careful Nature (0 IVs in Special Attack).

If possible, Porygon should in a PokeBall and Roggenrola should be in a Heavy Ball.

Porygon should have Download as its ability and Roggenrola should have Weak Armor as its ability.

Also, Roggenrola should be Male and have the egg moves: Heavy Slam and Wide Guard.

I can give Pokémon with their Hidden Ability in return.
I'd like to commission an Alolan Muk please :-)

If possible, can it be inside of a Moon Ball? Any gender is fine, level 50 please. 5 IVs if possible, with 0 in Soecial Attack. Poison Touch would be the preferred ability, and can it please come holding a Black Sludge?

Nature: Brave
Moves: Shadow Sneak, Knock off, Pursuit and Gunk Shot

I have extra legendary Pokémon pre-gen 7, a few shiny shiny Pokémon, and Hidden Ability/Egg move Pokémon to offer :-)
I would like to comission a Drizzle Politoed. It's for a tournament.

Here is the info:
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 144 HP / 252 Def / 108 SpA / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Haze
- Hydro Pump
- Protect

Is that possible?
I can offer HA mons, pokemon with various balls and pre gen 7 mons some competitively trained.
May I commission a shiny Pokémon?

Shiny Rockruff
Preferably female, but it doesn't matter. 
I don't care for the level.
Preferably in a beast ball or luxury ball, but I have no preference.
It doesn't matter about its EVs, but if you can, all six IVs or close to it would be awesome.

I have many Pokemon to offer. One being a shiny Slurpuff, level one, that I got from wonder trade. I also have a shiny level 100 Mimikyu, got from wondertrade, and it's probably PKhexed.

I have more if your not interested in that.
@grimmlock1399 Can you just tutor my Genesect a move? I need it to learn Iron Head but I only have XY :/

I don't have too much but I don't think tutoring a single move will take much effort, yes?
I mainly only have some common Gen 6 OU Pokemon w/ items