Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] [GEN 7] GTS WARS! VGC17 SETS!
Photo 

[Image: TeamMagmaVSTeamAqua_832x468.png]

[Image: 4843368.png]
GTS Wars is a game that uses the GTS in the Pokemon video games. The point of the game is to try and get the Pokemon I put up for trade before anyone else does. I will put a Shiny Battle Ready Pokemon in the GTS and ask for a common Pokemon. 

*WHAT TO DO*

1. I will comment on the post when it is time to start. 
2. You must look for the Pokemon from the list in the GTS and try to get it before anyone else does. 
3. I go in the order of the list and I will reply to my first comment each time I switch Pokemon. 
4. I will give out 10 of each Pokemon in a row.
5. The GTS comment will change each time I deposit a Pokemon. This will help to show that a different deposit has been made.
6. There will be 10 minutes between each round and it will be announced on my first comment thread. I will also edit the post to show the start time for the next round. 
7. When I run out of Pokemon, I will comment on the post to tell everyone I am done. 

*TIPS*

1. Keep the "Asking" Pokemon in the first box slot.
2. Level-lock and gender-lock.
3. Back out and refresh if you don't see my Pokemon. Beware of the accidental back out. 
4. Once it says the Pokemon has been traded, it will take about a minute or so to refresh in the GTS. Don't let this confuse to into thinking it is a different one. You can miss the new one by trying to get the old one.
5. Pay close attention to the other Pokemon in the GTS. This will help you to notice when something new has been added. Mine may not always be the first one in the GTS. 
6. Have fast fingers Wink
7. The Pokemon will go fast. Don't get discouraged.
8. HAVE FUN!!!

Please understand that I can not ensure that everyone will get a Pokemon. Please participate at your own discretion. I just felt like this would be a cool idea. 

My Pokemon are all edited with PkHex and all have an OT of JPNYCE and TID of 038816. There may be special giveaways with different OTs and will be specified if so.  

[Image: 4840511.png]

[Image: a-raichu.png]
Raichu(Alola)
Start Time:
6 PM EST

Lv: 100
Ability: Surge Surfer
Nature: Timid
Item: Focus Sash
Ball: [Image: latest?cb=20110605070245]
EVs: 4 Hp / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
IVs: 31/30/30/31/31//31
- Fake Out
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic
- Protect

Asking: Pikipek                                                                                                                                            

[Image: 4840514.png]  

[Image: latest?cb=20140902043233]

Arcanine
Start Time: 6:25 PM EST

Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Jolly
Item: Sitrus Berry
Ball: [Image: 31yC10fy%2BNL.jpg]
EVs: 4 Hp / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
IVs: 31 All
- Flare Blitz
- Snarl
- Protect
- Will-O-Wisp

Asking: Rockruff

[Image: 4840921.png] 

[Image: a-marowak.png]

Marowak(Alola)
Start Time:
6:50 PM EST

Ability: Lightning Rod
Nature: Brave
Item: Thick Club
Ball: [Image: Ball19.gif?version=d7d79e40d6e60773d3866c7bc3ecf9a3]
EVs: 252 Hp / 252 Atk / 4 Spd
- Flare Blitz
- Shadow Bone
- Bonemerang
- Protect

Asking: Yungoos

[Image: 4840923.png]

[Image: tapu_koko_png_by_bbninjas-da8wk4r.png]
Tapu Koko
Start Time: 7:15 PM EST

Ability: Electric Surge
Nature: Timid
Item: Life Orb
Ball: [Image: latest?cb=20110615192330]
EVs: 4 Hp / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
- Dazzling Gleam
- Volt Switch
- Discharge
- Protect

Asking: Pikipek

[Image: 4840924.png]

[Image: tapu_lele.png]
Tapu Lele
Start Time:
7:40 PM EST

Ability: Psychic Surge
Nature: Modest
Item: Choice Scarf
Ball: [Image: latest?cb=20110605070627]
EVs: 4 Hp / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
- Psyschock
- Moonblast
- Protect
- Dazzling gleam

Asking: Rockruff

[Image: 4840926.png]

[Image: 185?cb=20161118191635]

Celesteela
Start Time: 8:05 PM EST

Ability: Beast Boost
Nature: Modest
Item: Leftovers
Ball: [Image: Dream_Beast_Ball_Sprite.png]
EVs: 252 Hp / 252 SpAtk / 4 Spd
- Giga Drain
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Substitute

Asking: Yungoos

START TIME: P.M. Eastern Standard Time!!!

AFTER GAME GIVEAWAY (AGG)

1. Deposit a MAGNEMITE LV 1-10 named JPNYCE in the GTS and request one of the Pokemon from the game. 
2. Leave your MAGNEMITE in the GTS.
3. I will give ONE POKEMON PER PERSON in the GTS. 
4. The after game giveaway will last for no more than an hour. 
5. If you deposit after receiving or after the hour you will NOT receive a Pokemon.(I keep a list)
6. Everyone is allowed to join the AGG. Even if you got a Pokemon during the game or didn't play. 

****If you deposit early for an After Game Giveaway Pokemon I will ignore the request. There are people who play the game, go through HELL and don't even get a Pokemon. They are the reason I do the giveaway after. They shouldn't have to wait so long to get a Pokemon after playing. So please wait until the game is over to deposit. THANK YOU!!!****

All logos were created using cooltext.com 
HELLO ALL! This is my first game of GTS Wars on this site. All of the info you need is in the post. However if there are any questions feel free to inbox me and I will respond when I can. Make sure to read everything and prepare well. The game will start at 6 pm eastern standard time. GOOD LUCK!
Yo thanks for doing this i may not get one but i hope lol

and do each mon have differnt times
(Dec 20, 2016, 01:57 PM)AllTradeAndeBattle65 Wrote: Yo thanks for doing this i may not get one but i hope lol

and do each mon have differnt times
After I am done with the set of 10 I will comment and say something like "10 mins til next Pokemon". I will make all of the announcements under my original first comment. Also I do a giveaway after so on one leaves empty handed. Smile
Also there is no level so

this may be hard
(Dec 20, 2016, 01:59 PM)AllTradeAndeBattle65 Wrote: Also there is no level so

this may be hard

Let me fix it. They are all lv 100.
K thanks im going for the first 3 and there all shinys right
(Dec 20, 2016, 02:03 PM)AllTradeAndeBattle65 Wrote: K thanks im going for the first 3 and there all shinys right

All shiny but The last 3 as they are shiny locked at the moment.
Ok also how do i make a post i have a box of shiny Rockruffs I want to give away on christmas day
One more thing could you @ me so i dont lose this post