Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] [GEN 7] GTS WARS! VGC17 SETS!
@JPNYCE    ooooo this is really nice of you! i hope i win something this is really cool
@JPNYCE Quick tip, before the game starts, If anyone deposit that magnemite early for the After Game Giveaway Pokemon, black list them. Got to be fair right? <3
(Dec 20, 2016, 03:26 PM)Haruna Wrote: @JPNYCE Quick tip, before the game starts, If anyone deposit that magnemite early for the After Game Giveaway Pokemon, black list them. Got to be fair right? <3

Yup its right at the bottom of the post. I used to have really bad issues with that. Smile
(Dec 20, 2016, 03:23 PM)CellyBean Wrote: @JPNYCE    ooooo this is really nice of you! i hope i win something this is really cool

Good luck Celly! Smile
(Dec 20, 2016, 03:04 PM)JPNYCE Wrote:
(Dec 20, 2016, 01:55 PM)JPNYCE Wrote: HELLO ALL! This is my first game of GTS Wars on this site. All of the info you need is in the post. However if there are any questions feel free to inbox me and I will respond when I can. Make sure to read everything and prepare well. The game will start at 6 pm eastern standard time. GOOD LUCK!

GTS Wars will be starting in one hour. GOOD LUCK! Smile
30 MINS TO GO!!!
(Dec 20, 2016, 03:31 PM)JPNYCE Wrote:
(Dec 20, 2016, 03:04 PM)JPNYCE Wrote:
(Dec 20, 2016, 01:55 PM)JPNYCE Wrote: HELLO ALL! This is my first game of GTS Wars on this site. All of the info you need is in the post. However if there are any questions feel free to inbox me and I will respond when I can. Make sure to read everything and prepare well. The game will start at 6 pm eastern standard time. GOOD LUCK!

GTS Wars will be starting in one hour. GOOD LUCK! Smile
30 MINS TO GO!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaa I gotta dinner and rool 1 up fast!!!
@JPNYCE what does it mean to "Level-lock and gender-lock."
(Dec 20, 2016, 03:45 PM)gatx105x Wrote: @JPNYCE what does it mean to "Level-lock and gender-lock."

When you are searching for a Pokemon in the GTS, you have the option to choose what gender and level range you are looking for.
10 more minutes right?
(Dec 20, 2016, 03:49 PM)CellyBean Wrote: 10 more minutes right?

Yup. Smile