Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] [GEN 7] GTS WARS! VGC17 SETS!
(Dec 20, 2016, 02:05 PM)AllTradeAndeBattle65 Wrote: Ok also how do i make a post i have a box of shiny Rockruffs I want to give away on christmas day

You have to head to the giveaway forum. I believe the button is on the right-hand side once you get to the page.
is it just me or is the celesteela kinda weird :P

really looking forward to participating in this one  Smile

(its in 1 1/2hour right?)
(Dec 20, 2016, 02:24 PM)tikrit Wrote: is it just me or is the celesteela kinda weird :P

I didn't even notice it had a face until I was battling one day lol. Yep your timing is correct. Make sure to catch what you need and set your box up. Good luck!
(Dec 20, 2016, 02:26 PM)JPNYCE Wrote:
(Dec 20, 2016, 02:24 PM)tikrit Wrote: is it just me or is the celesteela kinda weird :P

I didn't even notice it had a face until I was battling one day lol. Yep your timing is correct. Make sure to catch what you need and set your box up. Good luck!

that too, what i actually meant is isnt heavy slam physical? i havent played celesteela yet so maybe im missing something
(Dec 20, 2016, 02:29 PM)tikrit Wrote:
(Dec 20, 2016, 02:26 PM)JPNYCE Wrote:

that too, what i actually meant is isnt heavy slam physical? i havent played celesteela yet so maybe im missing something

Nope you're correct. I don't battle much. Let me change it to Giga Drain.
(Dec 20, 2016, 01:55 PM)JPNYCE Wrote: HELLO ALL! This is my first game of GTS Wars on this site. All of the info you need is in the post. However if there are any questions feel free to inbox me and I will respond when I can. Make sure to read everything and prepare well. The game will start at 6 pm eastern standard time. GOOD LUCK!

GTS Wars will be starting in one hour. GOOD LUCK! Smile
@JPNYCE  Welp. This should be fun. Don't see giveaways like this everyday, especially when I'm bored~
Interesting!
(Dec 20, 2016, 03:15 PM)Haruna Wrote: @JPNYCE  Welp. This should be fun. Don't see giveaways like this everyday, especially when I'm bored~

Past participants say it is fun and stressful. Good luck! Smile
@JPNYCE Good to hear that. Thank you. Haha.