Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Game Show Giveaway - Eeveelutions!
This is closed for everyone else, but winners still awaiting their prize will get their prizes eventually (I'm trying!), and it may take time to get exactly,what you want.

Hello Pokemon Forever Users, I'm Allegro, and I will breed and train an Eevee and evolve it into any Evolution (if you want me to.) All Eevees will have the Hidden Ability Anticipation unless you specifically say not to. They will also have 5 - 6 Perfect IVs.

In order to get an Eevee or Eeveelution, you must answer three trivia questions correctly out of 5.
These are the questions:
1) What is: The only pokémon that can have both Vital Spirit and Insomnia
2) What is: The Dark type move with the highest base power
3) What is: The Non-Legendary Pokemon that can be found in the wild at Level 100?
4) What is: The Minimum Level you can get Gallade?
5) What is: The only Generation 5 Pokemon that can not learn TM moves?

If you have any additional questions, PM or leave a reply with " ALLEGRO! "

Smells Like Mettaton...
Shimono Hiro!

(Jun 25, 2016, 02:01 PM)Allegro2015 Wrote: Hello Pokemon Forever Users, I'm Allegro, and I will breed and train an Eevee and evolve it into any Evolution (if you want me to.) All Eevees will have the Hidden Ability Anticipation unless you specifically say not to. They will also have 5 - 6 Perfect IVs.

In order to get an Eevee or Eeveelution, you must answer three trivia questions correctly out of 5.
These are the questions:
3) What is: The Non-Legendary Pokemon that can be found in the wild at Level 100?

Smells Like Mettaton...

1) Delibird
2) Hyperspace Fury
3) Magikarp
4) 10
5) Tynamo

Can we choose the nature? Also glad to see you back on the forum Smile
2) Hyperspace Fury
3) Gyrados
4) 6? (i may update that later)
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
(Jun 25, 2016, 02:09 PM)le2017 Wrote:
(Jun 25, 2016, 02:01 PM)Allegro2015 Wrote: Hello Pokemon Forever Users, I'm Allegro, and I will breed and train an Eevee and evolve it into any Evolution (if you want me to.) All Eevees will have the Hidden Ability Anticipation unless you specifically say not to. They will also have 5 - 6 Perfect IVs.

These are the questions:

Smells Like Mettaton...

1) Delibird
2) Hyperspace Fury
3) Magikarp
4) 10
5) Tynamo

You got enough questions right! So that means that you can ask for any Eeveelution or Eevee. Yes you can choose nature.
Your welcome, LE.
Shimono Hiro!

These are the questions:

Smells Like Mettaton...

1) Delibird
2) Hyperspace Fury
3) Magikarp
4) 10
5) Tynamo

you sniped me! gg bucko,.... gg....
1) What is: The only pokémon that can have both Vital Spirit and Insomnia  Delibird
2) What is: The Dark type move with the highest base power Memento
3) What is: The Non-Legendary Pokemon that can be found in the wild at Level 100?  Magikarp, I do believe!
4) What is: The Minimum Level you can get Gallade? lvl20 when Ralts evolves into Kirlia
5) What is: The only Generation 5 Pokemon that can not learn TM moves? I want to say Kricketot..

Honestly.. I'm a little sad that I'm not the only one with the game show idea, but I can share it! ^_^
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
@"Allegro2015" I'd like a Timid Eevee with Anticipation then, I'll use it for breeding.
(Jun 25, 2016, 02:14 PM)wundrweapon Wrote:

These are the questions:

Smells Like Mettaton...

1) Delibird
2) Hyperspace Fury
3) Magikarp
4) 10
5) Tynamo

You got enough questions right. Congratulations!
Shimono Hiro!

(Jun 25, 2016, 02:15 PM)devilmoth Wrote: 1) What is: The only pokémon that can have both Vital Spirit and Insomnia  Delibird
2) What is: The Dark type move with the highest base power Memento
3) What is: The Non-Legendary Pokemon that can be found in the wild at Level 100?  Magikarp, I do believe!
4) What is: The Minimum Level you can get Gallade? lvl20 when Ralts evolves into Kirlia
5) What is: The only Generation 5 Pokemon that can not learn TM moves? I want to say Kricketot..

Honestly.. I'm a little sad that I'm not the only one with the game show idea, but I can share it! ^_^
You got enough correct to get an Eevee/Eeveelution! Congrats!
Shimono Hiro!

(Jun 25, 2016, 02:18 PM)Allegro2015 Wrote:
(Jun 25, 2016, 02:14 PM)wundrweapon Wrote:

These are the questions:

Smells Like Mettaton...

1) Delibird
2) Hyperspace Fury
3) Magikarp
4) 10
5) Tynamo

You got enough questions right. Congratulations!

who, LE?