Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Haruna's Giveaway Centre
(Nov 27, 2016, 05:18 PM)Haruna Wrote: @Jodora Dimitri is on his way. Enjoy!  :D

Thank you!!
@MessiahMiguel Can't find that lv 1 female wimpod of yours. Are you sure that you are requesting a rockruff lv 1-10?
(Nov 27, 2016, 05:28 PM)Haruna Wrote: @MessiahMiguel Can't find that lv 1 female wimpod of yours. Are you sure that you are requesting a rockruff lv 1-10?

le sigh this time i got sniped :'( okay this time its gonna be a male wimpod, everything else is the same and yes i've made sure to ask for lvl 1-10 rockruff
@MessiahMiguel Alright.
@MessiahMiguel is it up yet? Im trying to find it when you mentioned about the male wimpod.
(Nov 27, 2016, 05:46 PM)Haruna Wrote: @MessiahMiguel is it up yet? Im trying to find it when you mentioned about the male wimpod.

it got sniped again, alright one last try 
IGN: Isaias
GTS Pokemon: Salandit
Gener: male
Lvl:1
Region: USA
GTS message: i want to fill my pokedex
@MessiahMiguel Done! Enjoy. I'm interested on the Wimpods breedjects if they are i stock.
IGN: William
GTS Pokemon: Abra
Level: 1
Region: Eng

Would like a HA Rockruff (Female if possible)
Thanks in advance for the giveaway!
@Wilancer1 Sniped? Use a common pokemon, and have the right information provided in the form.
(Nov 27, 2016, 06:24 PM)Haruna Wrote: @Wilancer1 Sniped? Use a common pokemon, and have the right information provided in the form.

Abra is still there in the GTS. Double checked and the details are as I have mentioned.