Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] I Need Help Evolving a Machoke in ORAS!
Hey guys,

So, I'm doing a playthrough of ORAS right now, and I need some help. I have a Machoke that I would like to evolve into a Machamp in Gen. 6. Any help would be greatly appreciated! 
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(Feb 6, 2018, 07:30 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: Hey guys,

So, I'm doing a playthrough of ORAS right now, and I need some help. I have a Machoke that I would like to evolve into a Machamp in Gen. 6. Any help would be greatly appreciated! 
@RetroTyphlosion
got you fam
Hi, Im just your average rpg-playing, anime/manga loving, weeb poke-fan. A quote from Kaneki-senpai:
"Sometimes the world doesn't need another hero, sometimes it needs a monster"
PS- @TheAlmightySancho is my boi
I Lay Eggs

(Feb 6, 2018, 07:37 PM)Dova Wrote:
(Feb 6, 2018, 07:30 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: Hey guys,

@RetroTyphlosion
got you fam

@Dova Thx fam u best

Adding your FC. Ready when you are.

Im ready as soon as you add me @RetroTyphlosion .Im using a new play through of X so all I got is a fenniken and a Bunnelby.
Hi, Im just your average rpg-playing, anime/manga loving, weeb poke-fan. A quote from Kaneki-senpai:
I Lay Eggs

(Feb 6, 2018, 07:44 PM)Dova Wrote: Im ready as soon as you add me@Retrotyphlosion. Im using a new play through of X so all I got is a fenniken and a Bunnelby.

@Dova  Wait a sec, My 3DS doesn't want to connect to the internet. Maybe later, sry fam, I still wuv u

(Feb 6, 2018, 07:46 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote:
(Feb 6, 2018, 07:44 PM)Dova Wrote: Im ready as soon as you add me@Retrotyphlosion. Im using a new play through of X so all I got is a fenniken and a Bunnelby.

@Dova  Wait a sec, My 3DS doesn't want to connect to the internet. Maybe later, sry fam, I still wuv u
All good, the luv is still felt. Ill be awake for a solid two hours min or Im open for a small time Wensday.
I Lay Eggs

On a side note @Tenebris_Kane  said something about drawing my avitar in a style like he made yours, so thatll be cool
I Lay Eggs

@Dova 

I have finished the wings and most of the body now, I feel guilty it has taken this long but I will finish it ASAP.

I realised your curretnt avatar has little in terms of detail so I am experimenting with textures on the wings
I apologise for my absence...
(Feb 7, 2018, 02:00 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Dova 

I have finished the wings and most of the body now, I feel guilty it has taken this long but I will finish it ASAP.

I realised your curretnt avatar has little in terms of detail so I am experimenting with textures on the wings

No, take as long as you need Heart   Originally the wings looked like this. but Im curious to see what you come up with!
I Lay Eggs

@RetroTyphlosion Im open in roughly 9 hours.
I Lay Eggs