Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] I need help with this
Hi , can someone help me find out what type my friend safari is and what pokemon it has , i already completed the game so i should have access to all three safari pokemon 

thank you Smile

FC - 0533 8775 9086
IGN for pokemon x - calem
(May 10, 2017, 01:13 AM)Corrosion2424 Wrote: Hi , can someone help me find out what type my friend safari is and what pokemon it has , i already completed the game so i should have access to all three safari pokemon 

thank you Smile

FC - 0533 8775 9086
IGN for pokemon x - calem
@Corrosion2424 May I help u ? Smile
@Corrosion2424 Your safari type is Steel, with Ferroseed, Klang, and I can't see the third pokemon
(May 10, 2017, 01:19 AM)Tomlepanda Wrote: @Corrosion2424 Your safari type is Steel, with Ferroseed, Klang, and I can't see the third pokemon

@Tomlepanda , your friend safari is psychic in case you didn't know it and i also can't see a third pokemon in your friend safari , however , i searched up on the internet and it said that both you and your friend needs to be connected to the internet for the third pokemon to appear on the friend safari so are you able to go online in your pokemon x or y ? i'm really curious to find out what's your third pokemon
@Corrosion2424 Oh that's very weird because someone told me that I had a safari poison typed... Anyway, I'm online atm Smile
Your safari is Steel, with Ferroseed, Klang and Excadrill Smile
(May 10, 2017, 01:28 AM)Tomlepanda Wrote: @Corrosion2424 Oh that's very weird because someone told me that I had a safari poison typed... Anyway, I'm online atm Smile

@Tomlepanda anyways , you have duosion , espurr and abra and thanks! , one rep for you Smile
@Corrosion2424 Your third pokemon is Excadrill :D
@Corrosion2424 No problem dude ! Thank you Smile
wow, it's so heartwarming to see people helping each other. this is what I love about humans. you essentially good. :D