Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LF: event Pokemon
I am looking for event pokes in return I have many shinies up for trade as well as other events I also have some shiny competitive pokes up for offer if your looking for anything just let me know.
http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-TRADE-M...HING-FIRST

i dont have event pokemon but check out my thread. hopefully we can make a trade of some sorts.
i dont understand what you mean by event pokemon but i got three hoopas
he means pokemon like your hoopa, pokemon that cant be got in game, diancie, hoopa, keldeo etc. also pokemon given out by serial codes or wifi, things like the pikachu which knows endevour from the pikachu cup
I have a shiny Genesect if that counts as one. Idk if it is, but wasn't there a Japan only event one? If not I have that shiny Beldum (now a Metagross) one from the beginning, but that's it
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
I have my HA johto starters. I already have a trained up HA feraligatr and typhlosion so I could give you those 2 if you'd like. They are events right?

I have to keep my meganium though, I have yet to breed them.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
I have a Manaphy and a lvl1 Regigiggas (idk if its even considered a event) from way back on my platinum copy Also if you don't already have the HA Unova starters I can give you a hand with them