Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

hi everyone, i'm new!
my name is tez and i'm new around here! my friend and i recently decided to race against each other to complete our national pokedexes, and during my youtube dabbling, i ran across justin's channel and decided to join the forums! i'm really excited about meeting everyone and getting more settled in. i hope to see you all around! Heart

Some stuff about me:
-i'm sixteen and working on getting my drivers license soon
-i've been homeschooled since 5th grade
-i am An Official Queer Person™
-i'm an aspiring graphic designer and i'm going to start a youtube gaming channel sometime later this year!
hey Tez welcome to the forums, like the profile pic xD. If you have found these forums and your friend hasen't than you certanly have a leg up on um cause the people here are really nice and always willing to help. On that same vein if you want any help with completing your dex let me know and I'll do what I can.
Welcome aboard! These forums should give you a nice boost towards completing your dex.
Lovely to meet you, and good luck with your (upcoming, I guess?) Youtube channel! :D
thank you guys so much! my friend is about 150-200 pokes ahead of me (i'm at about 300 or so) so i've got a little bit of catching up to do, but i think i can do it! i'm mostly working on third tier and stone evolutions right now. gone through a few boxes of clefaries to get enough moon stones...

also heck yeah, lucario is the best! :D
ug...stone evolutions...best of luck with those...never enough stones to go around.

Edit: Also if you need a couple moonstones still (or leaf stones) I can trade ya some =)
Welcome to the site
Welcome aboard.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
Lucario deserves lots of love indeed! :D
Welcome to the forums!!
And mannn, I have always longed to be homeschooled :X
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!