Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Coffee!
Your favorite coffee and how do you drink it?

I take mine black.. like my...... (old joke from the movie Airplane)
But in all seriousness Black coffee with a bit of sugar

I'm always drinking Gevalia Caribe, has a nice rounded taste with a sweet aroma.
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
I am a fan of Vietnamese coffee. There is a place by my house and it is just awesome. I sometimes have one before going to work out. Its like drinking liquid crack (note: I have never had crack before, but this is what I think it is like).
(Oct 8, 2015, 08:35 AM)Delta Wrote: I am a fan of Vietnamese coffee. There is a place by my house and it is just awesome. I sometimes have one before going to work out. Its like drinking liquid crack (note: I have never had crack before, but this is what I think it is like).

Awesome! I have coffee every morning, it's a habit that started waaaay back when i was a chef, have to cut up 10KG of vegetables at 5 AM, then you need coffee

Know the name of that coffee? if not can you explain the smell and taste and i might be able to findout :P

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Can I invade this thread with teaaaaaaa Angel
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
(Oct 8, 2015, 08:41 AM)weisakura Wrote: Can I invade this thread with teaaaaaaa  Angel

Only if it's HIGH quality tea, i mix my own tea.

(Oct 8, 2015, 08:39 AM)Shachi Wrote:
(Oct 8, 2015, 08:35 AM)Delta Wrote: I am a fan of Vietnamese coffee. There is a place by my house and it is just awesome. I sometimes have one before going to work out. Its like drinking liquid crack (note: I have never had crack before, but this is what I think it is like).

Awesome! I have coffee every morning, it's a habit that started waaaay back when i was a chef, have to cut up 10KG of vegetables at 5 AM, then you need coffee

Know the name of that coffee? if not can you explain the smell and taste and i might be able to findout :P

Well, that is what he calls it: Vietnamese Coffee. Basically, it is slow drip coffee with Sweetened Condensed milk. I don't drink this often, or, almost at all. I've only had it a few times because I am energetic without caffeine, but it tastes very good, and it sends me into turbo mode.
Have you guys tried to put a slab of butter into your coffee? - Apparently it can keep you awake the whole day. Seen it on the news and shops: it's called Bulletproof coffee
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
(Oct 8, 2015, 08:43 AM)Delta Wrote:
(Oct 8, 2015, 08:39 AM)Shachi Wrote:

Well, that is what he calls it: Vietnamese Coffee. Basically, it is slow drip coffee with Sweetened Condensed milk. I don't drink this often, or, almost at all. I've only had it a few times because I am energetic without caffeine, but it tastes very good, and it sends me into turbo mode.

Hmm okay, I love coffee. I need it to feel alive! (Also, crack is not fun :D Liquid coke would be a better description, as the street name for coke is coffee)

(Oct 8, 2015, 08:45 AM)weisakura Wrote: Have you guys tried to put a slab of butter into your coffee? - Apparently it can keep you awake the whole day. Seen it on the news and shops: it's called Bulletproof coffee

I have in my youth. We made canna-butter and put it in our coffee at work.

Coffee sucks. Tea is the way to go