Poll: What do you think?
Great Idea!
Seems Cool...
[Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Community Streaming List/Sign-up
This is a list and a way of signing up if you would like to stream on the channel in the future! You can stream from Last of Us,Skyrim all the way to pokemon! The Accounts name is VGC2015Forum

Current List of Streamers [Name will be added if you are trustable and viable to stream]
  • EvilSabre [Console/PC]
  • Thewasher19 [PC]
  • PkPatriot [PC]
  • Rouge/Naitre [Console/PC]
  • Positron38 [PC]
  • MarsXVenom [Console/PC]
  • Nessiemau5 [Console]
  • GMX/Eckley96 [PC]

How to Sign-Up/Rules
1. Give me games that you can stream on the channel
2.You should have a capture card of some sort
3. Also, this is a note, dont take over the channel and advertise it as you made it, its OUR Channel not just for you
4. Stream whatever you feel fit, Horror Games,Splatoon,Even Pokemon Rom Hacks,Etc
Exs: Pokemon Zeta/Omnicron,Pokemon Solar Light/Lunar Dark
5. Contact ME or Animekid7 on the forum or at the Replay channel, Which will be linked below
[--MORE RULES WILL COME SOON, But Obviously, Don't violate Twitch's ToS--]

Feel Free to comment on this idea! :D

[Contact Info.]
twitch: TheReplayFlynn
Animekid7 Anime's Profile
Podfighterninja123 Podfighter's Profile
I think a tjf community borderlands stream would be absolutely fantastic! I've been itching to get back into borderlands tps for a while and with the new dlc due out this month in addition to the level cap increasing I think we should all play it together on a stream (if you all have it)
This is a cool idea. I wish I had a decent capture card and microphone to stream smash.
I have all 3 borderlands games so for me it's a non issue
Any multi player game would be fun, especially slightly luck based ones like Mario kart, smash with items on etc. I haven't played borderlands yet, although I have been meaning to get them (again, it's just me being lazy. Kappa)
Yeah, items are fun if you're just messing around. Even themed item battles are fun i.e only pokemon characters are aloud and use only pokeballs as items, or using only the homerun bat to get the KOs (Yes, I've done these haha).

Edit: Just out of curiosity, how many of you have Mario kart 8 and Smash Wii U?
i have smash wii u but i dont have mario kart 8 idk if im going to get it i really do want it but its been out for a while there are some game it want even more and since i dont have a job (which im probably gonna get one soon :P) i have to pick a choose the games i get, my parent arent like others who get their kid every game that comes out when it comes out (unless it something like pokemon, thats and acception Kappa) so i usually have to wait :P

btw guys if yall wanna post sometimes on the stream spreadsheet PM me your google email account name (something something something@gmail.com) and i can add you all to the editing list, it doesnt matter if you stream one time only and never stream again or if you stream everyday we just want to entertain people with some awesome content

ps: im sorry if someone takes the only time that week you are able to stream Sad, you may want to contact me/ the person who has that time and we'll try to do something to please you both Smile

gl with streaming Wink
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Wait I'm confused, so this is multiple people streaming from one account or can this forum account host other Twitch users? I would love to sign up if you're able to host other streams, since I already stream Pokemon. If not, it's cool. This is a great idea though! :D
(Mar 13, 2015, 07:35 PM)SCf3 Wrote: Wait I'm confused, so this is multiple people streaming from one account or can this forum account host other Twitch users? I would love to sign up if you're able to host other streams, since I already stream Pokemon. If not, it's cool. This is a great idea though! :D

When vexian streams we usually host him so I don't see why not Smile
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Mar 14, 2015, 04:06 AM)Animekid7 Wrote:
(Mar 13, 2015, 07:35 PM)SCf3 Wrote: Wait I'm confused, so this is multiple people streaming from one account or can this forum account host other Twitch users? I would love to sign up if you're able to host other streams, since I already stream Pokemon. If not, it's cool. This is a great idea though! :D

When vexian streams we usually host him so I don't see why not Smile

speaking of which, i may stream a bit tomorrow of Cities: Skylines