Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Competative Battle League
(Jul 15, 2015, 08:05 PM)Evan_huebz Wrote:
(Jul 15, 2015, 08:01 PM)slothcopta Wrote: im in then is there anything i need to do?
Pretty much just give me days and times that you can draft and as well your time zone
Any time in july im in central time zone america. Im in summer break right now and don't have many plans but next week won't be the best for me. time any time from noon to like 8pm. sonner the better.
(Jul 15, 2015, 08:08 PM)slothcopta Wrote:
(Jul 15, 2015, 08:05 PM)Evan_huebz Wrote:
(Jul 15, 2015, 08:01 PM)slothcopta Wrote: im in then is there anything i need to do?
Pretty much just give me days and times that you can draft and as well your time zone
Any time in july im in central time zone america.  Im in summer break right now and don't have many plans but next week won't be the best for me. time any time from noon to like 8pm.  sonner the better.
Ok I as well am in US central time so it doesn't really matter to me either, so I'll try get a time ASAP!
Me and a friend are both interested and have been looking for a league like this, the problem being neither of us have a way of obtaining certain event pokemon or pokemon that only get certain moves through events. That said if this was to happen on showdown or if there was a way to get passed that then we'd be in (either way my friends probably in, he's REALLY wanted to join a league like this).
(Jul 20, 2015, 01:23 PM)KillerChief107 Wrote: Me and a friend are both interested and have been looking for a league like this, the problem being neither of us have a way of obtaining certain event pokemon or pokemon that only get certain moves through events. That said if this was to happen on showdown or if there was a way to get passed that then we'd be in (either way my friends probably in, he's REALLY wanted to join a league like this).
Well, then I still need another 2-3 people depending whether you join or not, and you don't really need certain event moves unless you really want them that may be a problem but like I said in past messages, its a draft so no one knows what mons they will get until it happens... also if you two have skypes I need those ASAP... I need a reply by tomorrow even if its just one of you cause then I will have to wait for a little bit to get another 2-3 sign ups and will be ready to draft next week once I get a schedule up!
Would love to be part of it! What do you need to know about the Portland Trail Blazikens?
count me in as the hollywood houndooms. i live in england and i can do the draft and most days before september
If still possible then count the Uden Spheals in. I am Dutch and the draft time isn't really a problem if it is before september
Hey count me in as the Iowa Braviary's if im to late could i join the next one and do I need to give my skype reply so i can know so yea please reply if i can join cause i've been looking all over for a battle league like gba and ucl

One last thing for the draft do you supply the pokemon if not im ok cause i could try to find the pokemon

BRUH ITS TREY!!!!!!! tjfRekt
I love these kind of leagues! I am currently in a league called IBL coaching the Ottawa Escavaliers and i'm having a ton of fun with 9 other guys I never spoke to. This is a great way to make new friends while learning. Anyone who looks interested in a league like this needs to know it is very time consuming. You usually have one battle per week and you need to bring 6 of your 10-12 drafted Pokemons according to your opponent's 10-12 drafted Pokemons. Ideally, you should bring a different team of Pokemons with variable possible builds. You can breed your entire team or gen it (Powersaves, etc). In my league, I usually take up to 10 hours minimum per week for team preperation and genning with Powersaves. If you are not willing to spend your free time doing this, don't get into the league because 1 or 2 members alone can make the league boring if they don't participate as expected.

TLDR : Join the league if you are willing to use your free time to do this. You also need to be an active member or else the league will most likely just disband.
is this league still available