Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Competative Battle League
(Nov 14, 2015, 10:44 PM)kenathen Wrote: is this league still available

Currently we have multiple leagues going on at the moment however I don't know if this one has been established at all. I'd resort to pming the original person who posted the thread if I where you.
how many leagues is this forum gonna have? It seems like everyone just wants to be controlling in something rather than join someone else's league
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
(Jul 11, 2015, 08:02 PM)Evan_huebz Wrote: Hey, I was looking for some people to form a Pokemon battling league somewhat like the GBA or the newer UCL leagues on YouTube... If interested I am looking for a number of people that equals one of these preferable numbers, 12, 16, or 32. So yea if interested PM me with a team name, mascot and when it works for you to draft a team of 12 with time zone included! If I get enough people I will be the manager of the league as well as the team the Minnesota Slakings! Please don't sign up to not play matches though!
Hope some of you come and do it!
~Evan
i do that and I dont have a pokemon game personally so canthis all on showdown and I think it should be like the ucl draft 3 mons ou uu ru nu and then you can have trades and all that and if I was a coach sorry for the same state I would be the Cambridge Conkeldur and if I cant be I will be the Las vegas victinis. so yeah cool concept I would love to be in it just on showdown.
(Jul 11, 2015, 08:02 PM)Evan_huebz Wrote: Hey, I was looking for some people to form a Pokemon battling league somewhat like the GBA or the newer UCL leagues on YouTube... If interested I am looking for a number of people that equals one of these preferable numbers, 12, 16, or 32. So yea if interested PM me with a team name, mascot and when it works for you to draft a team of 12 with time zone included! If I get enough people I will be the manager of the league as well as the team the Minnesota Slakings! Please don't sign up to not play matches though!
Hope some of you come and do it!
~Evan
This thread will be closed as it seems the original poster hasn't made any updates since last year.