Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Crozz has entered!
yo!
Crozz here!
im 18 (for the next 2 days)
im shy about anything but what im passionate about
My hobbies are pokemon, yugioh(put on hold tell i get some money QQ) and league of legends!
I have been in competitive pokemon since a bit after pokemon X and Y came out
i have played lots of showdown but i have yet to go to a tournament...
i decided to come here after seeing one of my class mates on this site reminded me that i have an account here!
i hope the gain anything i can from you all! Also looking for friends to test my team against so feel free to add me Cool !
Welcome, old one. Im 13!
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
WelcomeSmile person who will die before I do. I'm 14
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

Welcome!
#TeamForum

Hullo! ^.^/
Welcome to the site! and what server you on LoL? I Play on 3 servers so I should be ok... Kappa
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

Hi Crozz! Welcome to the site!
I'm Umbreon, the nocturnal member of #TeamForum
Those well-practiced in the art of deceit may find themselves welcome to join me on Town of Salem...
Welcome!
(Feb 15, 2015, 01:38 AM)Evyii Wrote: Hullo! ^.^/
Welcome to the site! and what server you on LoL? I Play on 3 servers so I should be ok... Kappa

I play on NA
my ign is Crozz
(Feb 14, 2015, 10:47 PM)GingerxPug Wrote: Welcome, old one. Im 13!

Thanks ^^
(Feb 14, 2015, 11:05 PM)matabro Wrote: WelcomeSmile person who will die before I do. I'm 14

thanks person born at the start of the 21st century, want to hear enchant story about the "dial up" and horror that was America On Line, know to you rascals as "AOL"
yes they split online in too 2 words
as far as you could get from 1337 speak kappa