Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

I JUST CAUGHT MY FIRST EVER SHINY!!!!!!
@RetroTyphlosion   Congrats dude. I remember catching my first shiny about a year ago. I was playing Omega Ruby, and i was wandering through Route 101 postgame (The first route in the game.) Out of nowhere, without even looking, I found a shiny Zoura. After that, Zoura became one of my favorite pokemon of all time.
@Dimmsdale  
   Ooh, a shiny Exeggcutor! That looks fun! I also have two shiny Growlithes. Want one? And Rockruff sounds cool too, I already have a shiny midday Lycanroc, but good luck! Big Grin

@0kamii
​​​​​​.   Well, I'm in MST (I live in Idaho), so I'm one hour ahead of you. I'll PM you when I am ready! Sorry I missed you yesterday, though I was busier than expected!

@iimlF4nT4Sy Dang, your name is hard to type  Tongue . I've got a shiny Zubat myself, too! Love that green bat, I want to get a shiny Crobat, he'd be fun to use! And Skarmory will most likely be the next (and first!)  Pokémon I hunt.

@Ebbwald Darn NPC's, am I right? Anyways, good luck on Growlithe! I've got one of them too! Love that golden doge!

@Corrosion2424 Oh, that's too bad..... well, good luck on future hunts! Gotta love shiny Tentacool!

@AniMangelo Alright, I will be sure to PM you! Smile

@Wolfy2478 Oooooh, a shiny Zoura! That's cool! And a shiny Zourark? Wow......
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!