Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Least favorite pokemon
@RaltsMaster Audino is an okay pokemon to me. The redeeming factor for me is the fact that it's a good way to farm exp.
One good thing is that Brionne(And the Popplio family) looks like a kind of Pokemon that would always be in a happy mood :3

Besides, I'm a Popplio/Brionne/Primarina lover as I knew I wanted to choose Popplio starting from when the Alolan starters were first revealed on the internet.
(Nov 21, 2017, 04:20 PM)Absol - lutely! Wrote: One good thing is that Brionne(And the Popplio family) looks like a kind of Pokemon that would always be in a happy mood :3

Besides, I'm a Popplio/Brionne/Primarina lover as I knew I wanted to choose Popplio starting from when the Alolan starters were first revealed on the internet.

Yeah, I never understood the hate for the poplio line. It's a great starter line
The Pokemon in it, Brionne looks very strange. I love to play the Pokemon Sun and Moon. I am a true gaming lover along with my Brother. He had Pokemon Sun and Moon, Dark souls series and my all time favorite FIFA 17 which he had shopped online. We mostly play together on weekends or at night. Now, I am waiting for the delivery of Ultra version of Pokemon Sun and Moon. Let's see what's new in it.

[Image: pokemon-sun-moon-169-en.jpg]