Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Least favorite pokemon
Almost all Rock-type Pokémon. My God, do I hate them.

This stems from the fact that I loved to use Charizard and/or Talonflame competitively whenever I could. And because of that damned 4x weakness to Rock, I grew to despise the type as a whole.
Also, their weaknesses to the Grass-, Water-, Fighting-, and Ground-types makes them pretty damn hard to use.
And don't forget the fact that they're pretty damn slow, averaging at only about 64 base Speed when fully evolved. Naturally, I, being a sucker for fast Pokemon, wouldn't really want to use them regardless.
It was 11:11 pm when I typed this.
Honestly, the only Rock-types I'll use are Carracosta, Aerodactyl, and Lycanroc.

If I had to choose an absolute least favorite, I'd say Sudowoodo.
First off, Rock-type.
Second, it's base Speed is 30, and it can't know Trick Room. Its base HP is only 70, and, while it does have a base Defense of 115, its base Special Defense is 65, both leaving it very vulnerable to Focus Blast, Aura Sphere, and Final Gambit.
And third, its design is just plain unnatractive. It's a stick with dots, a face, and green spheres.
Me no likey.
@Kris I can see why you don't like brionne. The design of brionne shocked me when it first came out. It made me second guess my starter choice.
@Myamoo425 Mr. Mime is a little creepy, especially because it can be a female. It always scared me in the anime.
@0kamii I also hate basculin for the same reason. I feel like basculin could've been better if it wasn't thrown in our face in so many water routes.
@ToxicTarrn You bring up some valid points. Their weaknesses negate the fact that they're supposed to be really bulky.
@0kamii I actually like Basculin. I kind of liked the fact that they had two schools of fish that we classified as the same hate each other, and while the fish is bad competitively it is the one pokemon with four abilities. It seems like a cool thing to have, and it is a shame nobody likes it.
I never really liked Volbeat or Illumise. The concept was kind of cool, but they made them too terrible and not enticing enough so I couldn't care less what happened to them. They are also not attractive pokemon, and seem to depend on each other too much (kinda like plusle and minun but that's for another day)
Tentacool.
Clefable, only because Lusamine had it. I hated that battle Angry
Water is best type, they are beautiful and strong.
@AverageJoe I think that volbeat and illumise really need some sort of buff. However, as a support pokemon, they're somewhat decent. Especially with their prankster ability.
@KingEspeon I remember playing pokemon SS and not knowing about repels. The number of tentacool and zubats I killed should be a record.
@Oddish 4 ever I also hated that battle. Especially since I was very under leveled.
Furfrou, it looks stupid.
@LuxrayLogan Furfrou has an alright design. I think the idea of the "haircuts" was a good idea, but it fell short.
Audino. Looks weird, and deposited not being that popular it got a mega form. Maybe it's just me but audino is a Pokémon I always forget exists