Poll: About what should be my next "All Our Favorite" post?
This poll is closed.
Ghost-Types
84.62%
11 84.62%
Eeveelutions
15.38%
2 15.38%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] All Our Favorite Electric Pokémon!
(Oct 11, 2017, 09:12 AM)0kamii Wrote: Hey, everybody! I'm still 0kamii, and for today's "All Our Favorite" post, I think I'm going to tag @Dova, @xanderfyfe, @lukelukeluke, @Eon_4ever, and mod @stephenWITNESS. Your QOTD is:

What is your favorite Electric-Type, and what's your favorite way to use it?

I anticipate well-thought out responses from each and every one of you! Happy thinking! Ciao.

- 0kamii

wow, this is a really hard question. Electivire was probably my favorite electric type but recently I've been using Alolan Raichu a lot. I LOVE its design very much and I always felt it deserved something new and fresh about it, what with Pikachu constantly getting so much attention. In-game wise, I like to use Fake Out before going for the Stoked Sparksurfer Z-Move to get that guaranteed paralysis, then go for the kill, ALOLAN RAICHU FOR THE WIN.
[Image: luxray.jpg]
Need I say more?
@"Criminal Lover"

Sweet pick. I've always wanted to try using an Electivire.

Hey, I still have your Rotom. Since we seem to keep missing each other, why not just catch a Finneon and nickname it 0mega and deposit it into the GTS? I do it for giveaways all the time and I've never had something get sniped. Just a thought if you still want it.

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

(Oct 12, 2017, 04:30 PM)0kamii Wrote: @"Criminal Lover"

Sweet pick. I've always wanted to try using an Electivire.

Hey, I still have your Rotom. Since we seem to keep missing each other, why not just catch a Finneon and nickname it 0mega and deposit it into the GTS? I do it for giveaways all the time and I've never had something get sniped. Just a thought if you still want it.

- 0kamii
@0kamii That's a great idea Smile Too bad my Gts is always occupied haha. I'll post one, try to get it in tomorrow so I can put my Abra back up for Simisage. It is level 15 and Female IGN Hector
@"Criminal Lover"

Traded. Thanks for your patience, CL! Enjoy the Rotom! Big Grin

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

(Oct 12, 2017, 08:11 PM)0kamii Wrote: @"Criminal Lover"

Traded. Thanks for your patience, CL! Enjoy the Rotom! Big Grin

- 0kamii

Thank you so much Smile
I like Jolteon apart from its design because I used it in-game alot in Crystal, FireRed and SoulSilver. Same with Manectric but in Ruby and Emerald. Zapdos is up there aswell because i used it alot in VGC 2015 and it was so solid. I also used it alot in the Battle Maison in XY and ORAS with Landorus or Garchomp for DisQuake.
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
God I love Eelektross so much :D
[Image: vignette.wikia.nocookie.net][Image: latest?cb=20170409032027]<3
Probably used him on more teams than any other Pokemon <3
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
Zekrom Galvantula Luxray definitely my top 3 best electric type pokemon Based off of design in my opinion i use galvantula with it's ivs leaning more towards speed, attack and defence and with the moves sticky web, infestation, bug buzz and discharge which i use in doubles accompanied with either gliscor or golurk.
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
Zekrom Raichu Raikou stunfisk: Luxray Lanturn