Poll: About what should be my next "All Our Favorite" post?
This poll is closed.
Electric-Types
75.00%
12 75.00%
Eeveelutions
25.00%
4 25.00%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] All Our Favorite Fire Pokémon!
Victini <3
I really love Talonflame.  I started using it as an egghatcher mon in various games, and next thing I know, I have 3 at level one hundred... ^^;  (Including one sparkly.)  My favorite one is still Arrow, with his bad nature, common ability, ugly ball, regular colors, and abysmal stats.  He's helped me to hatch many an egg!  Arrow the Talonflame is my pokemon Ugly Valentine. He also looks like redtail/Cooper's hawks, which are sort of special to me. They live in our area and my father insists that they're fortunate to see (but I don't know if his whole tribe thinks that, or just him.)

Ho-oh is magnificent, too.  Catching her was the high point of Gold, my favorite game back in the day! Smile  She's so mysterious and rare and pretty and otherworldly.  The fact that she can learn like any tm besides ice and water ones also helps.
Fire types are not a type I am fond of... If I had to choose I would go with Victini or Talonflame.
O
(Sep 15, 2017, 03:50 PM)Chansey Wrote:  "Good! Then listen up! My favorite Rapidash... It... cute... lovely... smart... plus... amazing... you think so?... oh yes... it... stunning... kindly... love it! Hug it... when... sleeping... warm and cuddly... spectacular... ravishing... ...Oops! Look at the time! I kept you too long! Thanks for hearing me out!

Ily for this reference.
OU MASTER RACE
Ok hands down, my favorite Fire-type is of course, Ho-oh. One of the most fantastic designs for a Pokemon and one the strongest I use in competitive play, of course my signature set being:
[Image: ho-oh.gif]
Ho-oh @ Normalium Z
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 8 Sp.Def / 248 Speed
Moves:
- Flame Charge
- Z-Celebrate
- Brave Bird
- Sacred Fire

Wb 0kamii
OU MASTER RACE
I'm gonna have to go with.

Typhlosion with the ability flash fire and

Volcarona with the ability swarm

Typhlosion has a variety of moves that out could learn so it helps when dealing with multiple typings.

And volcarona just because it was the first fire bug typing Big Grin .
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.