Poll: About what should be my next "All Our Favorite" post?
This poll is closed.
Electric-Types
75.00%
12 75.00%
Eeveelutions
25.00%
4 25.00%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] All Our Favorite Fire Pokémon!
(Sep 15, 2017, 03:53 PM)Reis Wrote:
(Sep 15, 2017, 03:50 PM)Chansey Wrote:  "Good! Then listen up! My favorite Rapidash... It... cute... lovely... smart... plus... amazing... you think so?... oh yes... it... stunning... kindly... love it! Hug it... when... sleeping... warm and cuddly... spectacular... ravishing... ...Oops! Look at the time! I kept you too long! Thanks for hearing me out!

@Chansey  did you copy and paste a quote? This sounds like one of those trade people who would request a rapidash lol
It's obviously the Pokémon Fan Club Chairman duuuh  Cool Wink
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
(Sep 15, 2017, 03:50 PM)Chansey Wrote:  "Good! Then listen up! My favorite Rapidash... It... cute... lovely... smart... plus... amazing... you think so?... oh yes... it... stunning... kindly... love it! Hug it... when... sleeping... warm and cuddly... spectacular... ravishing... ...Oops! Look at the time! I kept you too long! Thanks for hearing me out!

@Chansey  did you copy and paste a quote? This sounds like one of those trade people who would request a rapidash lol

Heheh. It's a quote from the Pokemon Fan Club President in Red/Blue/Yellow.  Smile
(Sep 15, 2017, 05:04 PM)Chansey Wrote:

Heheh. It's a quote from the Pokemon Fan Club President in Red/Blue/Yellow.  Smile

shoot i cant tell if you are messing with me now, i never played gen 1
(Sep 15, 2017, 05:07 PM)Reis Wrote:
(Sep 15, 2017, 05:04 PM)Chansey Wrote:

shoot i cant tell if you are messing with me now, i never played gen 1

It's real lol.
I got pinged while I am studying for my mid-term test later~

My favourites are Fennekin.... because it is cute. Smile
What is a signature and how do I get one?
[Image: 219-Magcargo.png]Time for my favorite fire type (one of only 3, but this one hasn't been mentioned yet)

He is cute and has a great design.  If I had one, I would be the one burnt trying to hug it  Tongue .  I also love the move pool on this guy making him a great shell smasher + white herb = op 2 fast 4 u

That's pretty much it
Mawr
@moo311 Goddamn love you xD Darmanitan's been my favorite fire-type but Incineroar is slowly creeping into that position... Always loved the design for Darmanitan, at the time of gen5 I had a weird thing for japanese daruma dolls so when they came out with a daruma Pokemon that was as awesome as Darmanitan I couldn't believe it x3 never been able to make a team with either form sadly Sad

@PerchPond So I herd u liek horses? Whatcha think of Mudsdale? xD
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
(Sep 15, 2017, 12:50 PM)0kamii Wrote: Hey, everybody! I'm still 0kamii, and because I'm so glad to be back, I'm going to tag 5 different users today instead of the usual 4. So for today, I'm going to tag: @Drangor2, @gkh1997, @Strawberry_Soda, @wartty, and new user @Futaba_Aki. Your question of the day is:

What is your favorite Fire-Type, and what's your favorite way to use it?

Pretty sure I don't have to tag @RetroTyphlosion. I'm pretty sure we can all guess what their favorite Fire-Type is.
Big Grin Looking forward to everyone's answers!

Battle onwards, friends!

- 0kamii
Hi okamii!

It too Charish fire type Pokemon *** well. Ever since I owned fire red for game boy! Lol all I use for Pokemon for my 6 is only fire. Their force with fire always captivated me. All I collect is fire. If I get a non fire shiny or non shiny, I'll always try to trade for a fire Pokemon even if I already have it. Now a days, there are many natures out for fire Pokemon it's fun to see what type of nature other people have. My favorite fire is reshiram due to the fact for me is, he represents the true power of fire, blue flame! Second is Ninetails, for me she is the most beautiful fire Pokemon there is and dirty as well.. inferno plus hex, if landed lol! Third is torkoal. That shell of his is no joke. Plus lava plume is my go to fire move..30% burn hehehehe. Fourth is Charizard...do I need to anything else??lol fith is rotom! That stab thunderbolt plus overheat is no joke plus drought, sunny day, or turboblaze!!! Having both drought/ sunny day plus turbo blaze in dble battle is terrifying plus eating water moves with drought activated lol we eat water Pokemon lol...or drink......>_> and last but not 
​​​​​least...Delphox. with magician as ability and flame orb as held iteam. Killing a dragon with that tact, with reflect barrier active, the switch out would be Charizard y to take out the dragon. I designed that tactic personally lol pretty cool aye!?! Well my friend I hope you read this and chat more. Hope to hear from you soon!
@wartty haha xD well, erhm, it's not THAT bad if you give the design a quick thought. It's stated as being the "Draft Horse Pokémon". This is obviously autocorrect messing with someone at GameFreak; It's suppose to be the "Disco Horse Pokémon". It got them orange leg-warmers straight from the 80's and a nice and fluff afro-mane. The bags under its tired-looking eyes, well those are obviously from being up all night, trotting to jams like "Dance Hall Days" and "One Night In Bangkok".
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda

LOL it really brings back my memories back when I played Pokemon Fire Red. I had to hear this old man in the Pokemon Club for the bicycle.

On Topic, Blaziken, Moltres, Charizard, Charmander, Heatren. I like most of fire pokemon except the gen 5 one.