Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Allegro's Evil Plan
Hi! Allegro here! Welcome to my speech about my upcoming evil plan! In the near future expect to see MORE Zigzagoon (and more Vulpixes/Meowths). I will breed boxes of Zigzagoon and the other Pokémon mentioned and Wonder Trade All Of Them to keep Zigzagoon in circulation for a long time. This will bring Despair to traders everywhere. This will go against the Anti-Zigzagoon Thread posted long ago. Despair will always overcome hope! Muahahahaha. @naitre Put me on trial. I dare you. This is simply a warning.
Shimono Hiro!

(Sep 1, 2016, 07:45 AM)Allegro Wrote: Hi! Allegro here! Welcome to my speech about my upcoming evil plan! In the near future expect to see MORE Zigzagoon (and more Vulpixes/Meowths). I will breed boxes of Zigzagoon and the other Pokémon mentioned and Wonder Trade All Of Them to keep Zigzagoon in circulation for a long time. This will bring Despair to traders everywhere. This will go against the Anti-Zigzagoon Thread posted long ago. Despair will always overcome hope! Muahahahaha. @naitre Put me on trial. I dare you. This is simply a warning.

hm zigzagoon still going strong in wonder trade lol i get one like every 3 trades vulpixes n meowths not so much but haha sounds fun need a evil minion to help?LOL
(Sep 1, 2016, 07:52 AM)BanditSin Wrote:
(Sep 1, 2016, 07:45 AM)Allegro Wrote: Hi! Allegro here! Welcome to my speech about my upcoming evil plan! In the near future expect to see MORE Zigzagoon (and more Vulpixes/Meowths). I will breed boxes of Zigzagoon and the other Pokémon mentioned and Wonder Trade All Of Them to keep Zigzagoon in circulation for a long time. This will bring Despair to traders everywhere. This will go against the Anti-Zigzagoon Thread posted long ago. Despair will always overcome hope! Muahahahaha. @naitre Put me on trial. I dare you. This is simply a warning.

hm zigzagoon still going strong in wonder trade lol i get one like every 3 trades vulpixes n meowths not so much but haha sounds fun need a evil minion to help?LOL
It seems like I have infected you with despair! Welcome to the Remnants of Despair @BanditSin Let us set all fo these lost souls free. These Zigzagoon are revenge for all of them lost to getting released. ?
Shimono Hiro!

(Sep 1, 2016, 07:56 AM)Allegro Wrote:
(Sep 1, 2016, 07:52 AM)BanditSin Wrote:

It seems like I have infected you with despair! Welcome to the Remnants of Despair @BanditSin Let us set all fo these lost souls free. These Zigzagoon are revenge for all of them lost to getting released. ?

mwuahahaha i shall start breeding  them right away and sending them out into the world of trade!
You better avoid the AuSLove community, they're pretty scary when it comes to zigs
(Sep 1, 2016, 08:06 AM)MagicalMops Wrote: You better avoid the AuSLove community, they're pretty scary when it comes to zigs
I will stop my plan if someone gives me what I request:
Prankster 5 IV Murkrow
Shimono Hiro!

(Sep 1, 2016, 08:09 AM)Allegro Wrote:
(Sep 1, 2016, 08:06 AM)MagicalMops Wrote: You better avoid the AuSLove community, they're pretty scary when it comes to zigs
Prankster 5 IV Murkrow

hehe well i wont stop! another poke that needs to be sent out is linoone  all to help them out in the world!
(Sep 1, 2016, 08:13 AM)BanditSin Wrote:
Prankster 5 IV Murkrow

hehe well i wont stop! another poke that needs to be sent out is linoone  all to help them out in the world!
My Plans:
Resurrection of the Demon Raccoon
Terror of the Sassy Cat
Spawn of the Fiery Devil Fox
Prankster 5 IV Murkrow Request
Arsené the Murkrow: Wanted Alive or Alive
Shimono Hiro!

Go Meowth!
The Terror of the Sassy Cat will commence shortly!
Check Wonder Trade my dears.
I will be known as the Ultimate Despair Breeder.
You might be wondering why I do this?
You have all built a Kingdom on a foundation of Corpses. These Pokemon should deserve to take over Wonder Trade. Also, Prankster 5IV Murkrow wanted Alive or Alive.
Shimono Hiro!

(Sep 1, 2016, 08:20 AM)Allegro Wrote:
(Sep 1, 2016, 08:13 AM)BanditSin Wrote:
Prankster 5 IV Murkrow

My Plans:
Resurrection of the Demon Raccoon
Terror of the Sassy Cat
Spawn of the Fiery Devil Fox
Prankster 5 IV Murkrow Request
Arsené the Murkrow: Wanted Alive or Alive

well then i request a 6 iv jolly  gible! or i will bring about the return of the bellsprout march!