Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Favorite Shiny Pokemon
either Primarina, Vikavolt, or Golisopod :S can't really make up my mind.
@"Anabel" 

I am realy love pokemon with a different color like; For example:Blue male Sylveon over pink male Sylveon, but my favorite is Scyther
@TheAlmightySancho 

Wait, your Shiny Decidueye is a she? That's an insanely rare chance. All starter pokemon have a 7:1 gender ratio, so the odds of you hatching a Shiny is about 1/512 by the Masuda Method with the Shiny charm, and then multiplied by another 1/7 and you got a 0.000279% chance of getting a legitimate Shiny female Rowlet! That's almost three thousandths of a chance! That's almost as rare as a classic Shiny, which is about 0.000122% under normal circumstances. You my friend, have a VERY vaulable Shiny! Treat her well, Sancho.

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

@0kamii 

Wow.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
Probably shiny Gliscor. I know its the best shiny out there but I like the blue color. Same with Sylveon Smile
GARDEVOIR  Heart Heart Heart
I like Gigalith. THAT BLUE COLOR THO
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
Mine is Aegislash
I just LOVEEEE, how it looks like if it had blood on it, and it is really good in competitive.
I would have to say my favorite shiny pokemon is shiny aegislash, because before I saw the shiny version of that very pokemon, I thought the very concept of shiny pokemon and shiny hunting was stupid and pointless, and now my eyes have been opened and I love shinies! And I just got my first in game shiny in pokemon sun! He was a shiny lilipup, now a handsome herdier.