Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Favourite Sun & Moon Pokemon So Far?
Honestly I think they all have really solid designs, and with the new 7 Pokemon released in the news I just want this game more and more XD

But my favourites have to be Tapukoko, Cutiefly, Litten, Rowlett and ALL of Grubbins evolutionary line! :D

What's your favourite and least favourite Pokemon so far?
(Jun 30, 2016, 04:05 AM)ReaverMachete Wrote: Honestly I think they all have really solid designs, and with the new 7 Pokemon released in the news I just want this game more and more XD

But my favourites have to be Tapukoko, Cutiefly, Litten, Rowlett and ALL of Grubbins evolutionary line! :D

What's your favourite and least favourite Pokemon so far?
So far my feavorite is the Rowlett line. For least favorite, I can't decide.
Are the starter evolutions leaked?!? Or do I understand it wrong? My favourites are Popplio and Pikipek so far!
I'm liking Drampa as it reminds me of the Chinese dragon.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
I'd have to say so far my favorite would have to be Magearna! So, so cute!  Heart Honestly though, that new fish pokemon gives me the creeps and I'd love nothing more than to throw it against a wall ^_^' lol

Oh, and I definitely can see some Drampa action going on in the future! What's not to love about him? xD
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
My favorites so far are Litten, Magearna and Togedemaru. Least favorites are Bruxish and Drampa .-.
Okay, so I gotta change my mind... Drampa has really grown on me! I'd have to say that's my favorite so far! ^_^
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Hate mosquitoes but love the look of Cutiefly.
Definitely going Litten for my starter :D
(Jun 30, 2016, 08:23 PM)devilmoth Wrote: Okay, so I gotta change my mind... Drampa has really grown on me! I'd have to say that's my favorite so far! ^_^

The longer you look at it the more you like it! XD it's a pretty amazing mon.
Drampa because Drampa.