Dude, just save those shinies!
43.75%
7 43.75%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Following my recent Giveaway
^^^Please answer the Poll if this is something you guys could be hyped for! ^^^

Since I'm casually working on my Shiny Living Dex with no pressure/desire to finish it right away, I figured I'd do something a little different--just give them away. Following my most recent Giveaway that only lasted about an hour--which was a test to see how it would go. 10 shinies flew out the GTS faster than I thought.

I've got a few ideas about how I want to go about this, hense why I started this Discussion thread. I want to know what you guys think.

• I could create ONE giveaway thread, and whenever I get a dupe shiny I could update the thread and give it away to the first person that bites for it.
  • I could create a seperate giveaway for each Pokemon. (which I really don't want to do, because I don't want to clog the Giveaway thread)
  • I could wait until I get 5 or more dupes and give them away in bulk like my first giveaway.

Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated. I want to do this because I  Heart this site to pieces and I want to give back after all that was given to me.

Thanks in Advance Guys

-Devil Moth
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
I do think that the first option seems like the most practical one. Both for you and others.
option 1
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
Option 3 I think is the best but option 1 is also a good one.
One sounds cool :D
I can see that there's mixed viewpoints here. There's arguments for every decision you could make. On one hand, I'm super stoked that I was able to catch your shiny Umbreon this morning, and I freaking love the shiny Moltres you gave away a few days ago. On the other hand, a shiny living dex is quite the achievement and I fully support your decision to pursue that.

Only you can decide! I think the only right answer is the one that comes from within, just trust that the community stands behind ya either way.
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
Decided I'm going ahead with the idea! I already got a few Poke's left and a pretty good draft started up. I'm pretty excited to start!
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4