Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Hacked..
Umm, so this may seem bazarre, talking about how I got hacked in an actually Pokemon game, more specifically, Pokemon X, but I actually got hacked. None of my legends, mythicals, shinies, are there. Suprisingly, my Victini's there, which I was guessing the hacker was trying to realese. 

All I have in my party is a Victini, and a Pidgey, and my boxes are all stocked up on junk Pokemon, like the hacker was trying to either trade it fron her game, or wonder trading it. 

The friend code of this hacker is: 3196 - 7149 - 9738 . Her IGN is Lilly. And her favorite title is Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX (Demo), but she does have Pokemon Y. 

Here's how it all went down: 
I went to her house on Tuesday to hang out, like the Pokemon fan I was, I brought my 3DS with my game Pokemon X. We were just hanging out, playing Pokemon X/Y, giving advice and whotnot. The only trade I've ever done with permission, is trading her an extra Volcanion I had, and she gave me a Celebi. After the whole thing, I had to go, so I packed my stuff and head out, and low and behold, I forgot my 3DS. Being the dingus I was, I thought I could pick it up the next day, since I trust my only IRL friend, so I shrugged it off and went home. My brother was clearly pissed at me because I forgot my 3DS with Pokemon X, I said that I'd pick it up the next day, but my brother was still pretty mad at me. Without my 3DS, I was stumped, I went on the computer soon after, since I had no 3DS. So it was good and jolly. The next day, at around 1-2PM. I went to my friend's house to pick up my 3DS. When I got there, my friend told me that she kept it with her, and she set it on her dresser, I said thanks and whatnot and picked up my game. As soon I went home, I started up my game, and tapped on my saved file, connected to the internet, and started to wonder trade, but when I was about select one, I noticed that my box that I keep all my wonder traded Pokemon, are all replaced by Wurmples, Ralts, etc. I was suspisious. I looked at my party, it was only a Pidgey, and a Victini. I was realived that one of my Victinis were there, I checked my Shinies box, it was the same thing, just Wurmples and all that, this is when I was starting to freak out, Legendary boxes? None. All my Pokemon? Gone. I calmed myself down, since it was a game, and I could start fron square one and start my journey again, but I had more options.. I Skyped my 'friend', asking her if my game was glitching out, she just replied with a no. I told her that all my boxes were filled up with Wurmples and Weedles, she was just clueless, so I said thanks, and hung up the call. I checked the summary of one of the Wurmples, and the OT was my friend's player, I soon got pissed, and deleted her contact. I later called my cousin to trade me some shinies, since I got hacked, he kindly accepted and traded me a shiny Treeko, and a shiny Azumarill. Well, that was a start, I soon wonder traded some of the Wurmples, and the only mythical I got was a Phione. And it all went downhill from there.

So there you have it. How I got hacked, I was pretty pissed, but then I got calm and collective, so, maybe, if you have some junk Pokemon, or some spare shinies, I'll gladly take them, (but I'll feel bad, so..) 

For those of you who are on, and have me as a friend, I do have a Pidgey as the favorite in my profile. (Or the Victini..) 

Thanks for reading..  [Image: 5012536_60x60.png?v=1420669836.0]
It looks like she wasn't a true friend if she was willing to steal from you. It's good to see that you're being optimistic about the experience instead of letting it get you down. However, it's not hacking if your friend transferred the Pokemon from your game to hers using two 3DS's.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
Sorry to hear that your friend did that if you still need some Pokémon let me know what are some of the ones you're looking for most I will help the best I can.
Im really sorry this happened to you. The members of this forum will have your support. Try checking some giveaways if you havent. And just look at it as a new challenge. You could trade that Victini to another 3DS you have access to (so you can keep it). And you could start a new game. You know, that way you can just start from scratch, trade that Victini back into the new save, and catch all the pokemon you can. When you get back to the level you were before you lost it, you can have a brand new appreciation of your game. And right now they are giving the Mythicals away in Mystery Gift, so you can still get the gen 4 onwards from there.
@Kal1331able 
Thanks, I'll try, and I just got Manaphy from the mystery gift Smile
-
@Excalibur0126 
Ah, thanks for pointing that out.
-
@Lucyingame 
I'm just looking for junk Pokemon or junk Shinies.
(Jun 3, 2016, 05:39 AM)NorthernNova Wrote: @Kal1331able 
-
@Excalibur0126 
-
@Lucyingame 

When ever you get on pm me and I'll add you I have about a box of Pokémon for you, of course if you are still looking for them.
(Jun 3, 2016, 05:39 AM)NorthernNova Wrote: @Kal1331able 
-
@Excalibur0126 
-
@Lucyingame 

Hey, you could breed the Manaphy for a Phione and call it Manaphy and just see if you can fool somebody. Its fun. Just tell them you will trade them it for something like a Chikorita or whatever just to see what kinds of reactions you can get.