Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Having problems with bisharp
Hey guys, so I put together a team to do rated doubles. I got to 1700 and have started to run into a lot of bisharps which are destroying my team.

Can you guys suggest a good mon or strategy for dealing with bisharp?

My team at the moment looks like

Mega Charizard Y
Mamoswine choice scarf
Aegieslash special attacker with wideguard
Cresselia support with rocky helm and all support moves - sunny day, toxic, icy wind and moonlight

Thats the core 4 that got me to 1700, the bottom to slots are open. Currently I have

Scrafty with sitrus
Sylveon with life orb

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Your team seems to need defense, seems a bit more attack to me. Someone else might tell you different, though Smile
I generally use Rotom-Heat with Will-O-Wisp, but Scrafty completely bodies Bisharp in my experience, especially with a few DD or Bulk Up boosts. Hope I helped! ^_^
You have 4 options:

- Rotom-W with Will-o-Wisp and enough speed investment to outspeed a standard Adamant Bisharp

- Terrakion/Virizion with Double Kick as third filler move (to OHKO even a Sash Bisharp)

- Prankster Will-o-Wisp Sableye

- Double Mega team, using M-Kangaskhan with Low Kick/P-Up Punch
You could replace Scrafty with Conkeldurr, potentially. Both are bulky fighting types, and although you'd be losing the intimidate, Conk can definitely pull it's own weight. Mach Punch alone should be a OHKO with the right spread
Breloom can work in Scrafty's slot. It possess Mach Punch which OHKOs Bisharp and can put a lot of pressure on the opposing team with Spore. It resists Rock Slide which Charizard-Y is weak to meaning you can Spore the Rock Slider and spam Charizard-Y's attacks. Also Bullet Seed deals with the Rock, Ground and Water types that tend to wall out Charizard like Rotom-W, Terrakion, Politoed etc.

Still take GMX's and Miguel's suggestions into consideration
[Insert signature here]