Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Help tail room kangaskhan
HELP!. I am farely new to the competitive scene, but I want to build a tail room team the revolves around kangaskhan and crobat. The reason I chose these two pokemon because I have a prefect brave kangaskhan and perfect jolly crobat. Some ideas I have so far include ferrothorn, yveltal, cresselia, groudoun. Please feel free to post what pokemon you think will be good on this team as weel as some possible spreads. Thx you so :D Heart
Don't use a brave Kangaskhan. Use an adamant or jolly one. The reason is because the brave nature lowers speed and you want it to outspeed things
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Mega Kangaskhan under Trick Room isn't ideal in this metagame especially because Pokemon such as the primals and Dialga outspeed it under Trick Room if they're EVd to and Kangaskhan naturally outspeeds both without the boost. Kangaskhan's natural speed tier already gives it a speed advantage so as Johnny says, get a Jolly Kangaskhan and focus more on just a Tailwind team