5 14.71%
Nuzlocke Challenges
11.76%
4 11.76%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Hola Everyone
(May 12, 2016, 04:00 AM)Black117 Wrote: OK I'm not going to lie... I'm a total noob at FE Fates and learning from the other people here like @GingerxPug, @Squaeb, and others. Funny enough I still haven't played the game now since like about 10 or 11 days. Definitely recommend asking those two for helps and honestly its a great game to buy. Hell I'd probably buy every DLC content from it in June.

@squeab* Kiev you wound me. Can't spell my name right and we've known each other since the war of 1749...

Fates is good, but it's not exactly for everyone. @jouzea It's a tactics/strategy game, with a bland over all story, but some good characters. If you enjoy the genre, it's really good, and I'd recommend Conquest the most. If you haven't played anything like this start with Birthright. Ask me any questions you got. I'll gladly talk about it, a lot.

*I should probably actually answer the question too...
I enjoy competitive battling, not a fan of VGC16 though. I honestly like casual play throughs the most. Themed teams are fun to come up with.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
(May 13, 2016, 02:07 PM)squeab Wrote: [quote='Black117' pid='141994' dateline='1463050812']
Fates is good, but it's not exactly for everyone. @jouzea It's a tactics/strategy game, with a bland over all story, but some good characters. If you enjoy the genre, it's really good, and I'd recommend Conquest the most. If you haven't played anything like this start with Birthright. Ask me any questions you got. I'll gladly talk about it, a lot.

I haven't played a game like this yet. I like strategy games but to be honest I easily get nauseated by RPGs (like monster hunter, final fantasy, and the likes). That's why I'm kinda afraid with the new graphics in pokemon sun and moon. I'll let my brother try the Birthright first. If he likes it, I'll play it too. Thanks for the answer @"squeab" !
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?