Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

What are your goals before S&M?
@NoRaTiX You can sign on on the 3ds.pokemon.gl.com site. You have to first set up your account and link your game to your account but then you can register.
1. Complete my living Pokédex
2. Build my 1st team for casual competitive play
I want to start again and complete Pokemon White 2 (challenge mode), Pokemon Y and Alpha Sapphire.

I have already started White 2 Smile
(Jun 19, 2016, 09:12 AM)Trashkinq Wrote: It's a long way to go before the 18th of November. So I thought, what couldn't be more time consuming, and to distract me before Sun and Moon comes out? 
Try to catch them all, all 729. Before I get my copy of Sun. I only got 136 so far, so I have a long way to go. 

I even got a sheet for all the mons you can get in XY. http://imgur.com/hYnWrie 
And I'm really hyped! Hopefully I'll manage to get them all, and even some shinies on the way  :3 

What are your goals before Sun and Moon tho? 
Get 50 Hunted shiny pokemon
Finish my X Pokedex and get the shiny charm
hunt with it
get a few shinies
Complete my pokedex again. My original X/Y playthrough was on a downloaded pokemon X. When I upgraded my 3DS to a new 3DS XL I lost 400 hours of work, all my pokemon and, of course, my complete pokedex. Playing on a physical copy of Y now, don't trust downloaded copies of games anymore...

Also recoup some of the pokemon I lost, though the shinies might be a lost cause.
I'm breeding me some competitive pokemon. It's a pretty fun way to waste some time.
Hopefully finalize my team that will be transferred over to it. Or get all pokemon for the pokedex that way it's way more easier to complete.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
Breeding and training a few competitive pokemon. Probably not goint to VGC but it's really rewarding to build a team of viable, legitimate, pokemon.
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?