Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

What are your goals before S&M?
Because we play too much xD
I tend to give away free shinies.
My goal is to get a shiny Treecko. I got one and I am super happy with it, but I want to challenge myself to get my own one. I also want to start a gym like thing.
Fill my dex, currently breeding from AS to make every poke for OR, X, Y, Sun and Moon. 

I wonder how many people are going to try soft reset Sun/Moon for shiny starter.
@Saiman SHINY LITTEN :D
(Jun 19, 2016, 01:46 PM)NoRaTiX Wrote: @Saiman SHINY LITTEN :D
I'm not crazy about cats, but fire type is my favorite.
That's the only decent starter in my opinion :/
I am doing kind of a living dex, only 400 'mons. Since in the anime, some of them don't even try. So it lost most of it's appeal. I still want to have most of them tho.
Oh, and i'm kinda cheating and getting my first team ready except for the starter :P Blush
@Tomatoman1 
Like a gym for the hideouts? that'd be cool! if you make one let me know, i'd love to check it out!
(Jun 19, 2016, 03:21 PM)Oddish 4 ever Wrote: I am doing kind of a living dex, only 400 'mons. Since in the anime, some of them don't even try. So it lost most of it's appeal. I still want to have most of them tho.
Oh, and i'm kinda cheating and getting my first team ready except for the starter :P Blush
I don't let the anime affect my game play.  Two different world/universes.   I just enjoy the anime for what it is.  And still like trying to catch them all.
@Thrashking I am sadly enough only doind the battles. I don't know how to select a team in a secret base and I want to do a full battle. Sorry.