Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

What are your goals before S&M?
Play through Y and Red, and get as many pokémon ready for Moon as possible! And I want to complete the OR dex.
I've decided a new goal is to finally grasp the mechanics of competitive play and maybe try out a competition before S&M. I've been playing a long time and claim to be a professional, so I need to start acting like it! lol  Heart
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
My goal is to get better with the PokéRadar... I hope it comes back in Gen 7 :D
There are sooooo many things I want to do before Sun and Moon!

- Finish living Pokedex (Only Arceus and Meloetta missing)
- Breed a perfect and shiny Zorua
- Complete Pokemon Blue, Red and Yellow on the 3DS
- Finally find a good way to sort my pokemon boxes...cause they are a mess!!
You all have such awesome goals! Hope you guys manage to finish them before Sun and Moon!
@devilmoth I am also going to start playing Pokemon competitively. There is the June International Tournament this weekend that I am going to participate in. It will be my first Pokemon Tournament. Are you going to participate?

I am also working on my living dex. I really want to finish that before Sun and Moon launch.
Where do you enter? @Ducky
I tend to give away free shinies.
@NoRaTiX  that's not me, that's someone else with a similar icon  :P
Spreedsheet of Friend safaris Here =)
LOL @Ducky my bad xD

@Lucidfaith where do you enter?
I tend to give away free shinies.
@Lucidfaith I'm thinking about it! I JUST restarted my AS so I'm kinda focused on that right now. I never took the time to appreciate the game the first playthrough.. I'm doing that now!  Heart
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4