Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] How to become a top teir VGC player
I've been playing pokemon since 4th gen and have played competitively since 6th gen. I know all the ins and outs of this game and I'm familiar with this meta. How do I become a top teir player like Aaron Zheng and Wolfe Glick?
Well, they both have youtube channels, so you could start by following their advices there, since you admire them. Aaron Zheng's in special has lots of useful resorces.
Playing in tournaments if there are any around. Players like zheng and wolfe play in events like that; Hopefully there are some near your area. I am able to make at least 2 or 3 a year. Learn about the newest meta, experiment on your own with a team, and change what doesnt work until you have a consistent team. There's enough resources to inspire anyone to execute a good team. (Also it's spelled tier*)
I usually sacrifice babies and/or kittens to the devil himself, joining a cult may help as well. But if you really want to become a top tier VGC player you need to complain about the meta and use pokemon no one else uses, like Weedle.
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
tier*

Just gonna throw that out there
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Mar 12, 2016, 04:35 PM)GingerxPug Wrote: tier*

Just gonna throw that out there

GTFO youre supposed to be dead
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
Kangaskhan, Primal Groudon, Xerxenas, Smeragle, Landorus, and something

Make sure to spam Dark Void and use Power Herb, you can make it to finals

[Sarcasm Alert]
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
(Mar 12, 2016, 04:34 PM)MudkipLegend Wrote: I usually sacrifice babies and/or kittens to the devil himself, joining a cult may help as well. But if you really want to become a top tier VGC player you need to complain about ethe meta and use pokemon no one else uses, like Weedle.
I like your style @MudkipLegend

Lol thats terrible (the sacrificing part) but your right I'm going to make a super gimmick team that counters the the whole meta

Brb