Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] I'm Bored and Want Someone to Talk to
Tongue 
The title says it all. I've been doing a fake maths exam and filling in an entire book about computer science for the past few hours. I've finished now and I'm really bored. Anybody want to talk about stuff?
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
Ok sure why not
OU MASTER RACE
@Kris 
Cool. I mean, I'm watching youtube now and I'll it difficult to talk in a reasonable amount of time.

But, you know. Stuff

My trade shop - V2.3
What's the weather like for you rn?
OU MASTER RACE
Cold and dark because it's *almost* winter. Still sunny enough though, and since pollution's messed up the climate England doesn't seem to get much snow anymore Sad . I should really go live in Scotland since they get loads of snow during winter.

I've got no idea what part of the world you're in, but how's the weather for you?

My trade shop - V2.3
Hot. It's really hot and I hate it
OU MASTER RACE
@Kris 

Very good, I much prefer the cold to the heat. My body overheats too easily.

My trade shop - V2.3
Well I am on Discord and Skype if you would like to add me on either. I am generally on through the day.
@Zhovul 
I don't actually have Skype even though everyone pesters me to get it when I'm with my friends. I don't really do much on discord, but I might join you some time.

My trade shop - V2.3
Anyway, thanks for your company, @Kris  and @Zhovul .
I've got to save the universe on some hardcore 4X strategy if you need me. The Borg-style robots died and now the parasitic mushrooms have swarmed the whole map...

DOES THIS LOOK LIKE THE FACE OF MERCY TO YOU?
[Image: latest?cb=20170628035148]

My trade shop - V2.3