Poll: How should the teams work?
This poll is closed.
Each Coach has 12 Pokemon (3 From UU/RU/NU/PU)
100.00%
2 100.00%
Each Coach has 12 Pokemon (4 from UU/RU/NU)
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] I need help with my Underused Tier Association!
For those who have been following my UTA league, I have realized a problem with my league and would like to know the best to way to make sure battles are not handicapped.

My league will do battles between X/Y/ORAS. If there are Kalos Rules, is there any way to make it so that there are no restrictions? If so, I might have to change my league rules so that (either you must have at least one Gen 6 Game and then One Remake Game, or battles will have to be restricted to one game.)

Also, fort those playing or might want to play in the league, please vote in the poll above.
Shimono Hiro!

(Aug 5, 2016, 12:53 AM)Allegro2015 Wrote: For those who have been following my UTA league, I have realized a problem with my league and would like to know the best to way to make sure battles are not handicapped.

My league will do battles between X/Y/ORAS. If there are Kalos Rules, is there any way to make it so that there are no restrictions? If so, I might have to change my league rules so that (either you must have at least one Gen 6 Game and then One Remake Game, or battles will have to be restricted to one game.)

Also, fort those playing or might want to play in the league, please vote in the poll above.
The reason I am asking the poll question is that there might not be enough Pokémon in RU/NU for all teams to have four from these two tiers. So I think the first choice is best, but I just want to see if the league members agree with this. The addition of Borderline 2/3 might not even be enough.
Shimono Hiro!

I'm not hugely into competitively playing (yet) and I'm certainly not in your UTA league, but I would consider a different spread. 3 from UU, 3 from PU, and any 6 varying mons from BL2 through NU. Maybe I'm a complete noob but I think that would be an interesting mix.
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
(Aug 5, 2016, 05:07 AM)Chawizawd Wrote: I'm not hugely into competitively playing (yet) and I'm certainly not in your UTA league, but I would consider a different spread. 3 from UU, 3 from PU, and any 6 varying mons from BL2 through NU. Maybe I'm a complete noob but I think that would be an interesting mix.
Actually, it has been officially stated now, (by me), that we are going with the first choice. So (technically) 4 tiers are being used. Borderline 2 and RU are combined in this league. And NU and Borderline 3 are combined.
Shimono Hiro!

(Aug 5, 2016, 05:10 AM)Allegro2015 Wrote:
(Aug 5, 2016, 05:07 AM)Chawizawd Wrote: I'm not hugely into competitively playing (yet) and I'm certainly not in your UTA league, but I would consider a different spread. 3 from UU, 3 from PU, and any 6 varying mons from BL2 through NU. Maybe I'm a complete noob but I think that would be an interesting mix.
Actually, it has been officially stated now, (by me), that we are going with the first choice. So (technically) 4 tiers are being used. Borderline 2 and RU are combined in this league. And NU and Borderline 3 are combined.

So basically, we are doing what you are saying, but Borderlines are combined with the RU and NU Tiers. BL2=RU/BL3=NU
Shimono Hiro!

Gotcha! That sounds fun, I might like to battle with y'all sometime. I don't have enough BR mons in these tiers but I'm always breeding more. Looks like a fun assortment of Pokemon to play with!
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
(Aug 5, 2016, 05:14 AM)Chawizawd Wrote:
Gotcha! That sounds fun, I might like to battle with y'all sometime. I don't have enough BR mons in these tiers but I'm always breeding more. Looks like a fun assortment of Pokemon to play with!
Ask these users about it: (They are part of the UTA Genning Team. They could get you a level 1 mon, and you just have to train them up.)
@naitre (She is busy most of the time though.)
@Black117 (Frequently online.)
@platinum2138 (Platinum is part of our league, too! British Beedrills)

Also, we need 8 more members anyway so...
Shimono Hiro!

(Aug 5, 2016, 05:20 AM)Allegro2015 Wrote:
(Aug 5, 2016, 05:14 AM)Chawizawd Wrote:
Ask these users about it: (They are part of the UTA Genning Team. They could get you a level 1 mon, and you just have to train them up.)
@naitre (She is busy most of the time though.)
@Black117 (Frequently online.)
@platinum2138 (Platinum is part of our league, too! British Beedrills)

Also, we need 8 more members anyway so...
Sweet! I'm just a little busy at the moment so I would definitely like to battle once I'm free. To be quite honest, right now basically every time I turn on my DS I am biking around like a madman generating and hatching eggs. After my shiny hatches, I have to EV train I will be totally down to battle!
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?